PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me......

Jazz1
26-07-08, 21:07
Hello everyone,

My name is Geraldine, im 34 and although i seem to worry quite alot about things nowadays my main problem is social anxiety...I tend to push people away or avoid social situations..and when I meet new people I tend to push them away too and then beat myself up for doing that. im not the sort of person who finds it easy to admit I have a problem and it is hard to talk to about with people....any way its great to find this site, am hoping it will help me get my social life together again and to meet people to talk with...

thankyou

milly jones
26-07-08, 21:22
hi geraldine

im milly and i too have sa

it makes life so uncomfortable doesnt it

nmp is a good place to make friends

milly xxx

marie1974
26-07-08, 22:03
hiya and welcome i suffer with sa too, although i come across as a sociable person inside i cant get close at all, i worry wot people think of me, how i look, i suspicious of them even if they seem real nice, i am fine to a point then i back off majorly. i also worry about everything i say and i pick it apart wondering if i said wrong thing etc etc. you will get lots of advice and support here and make friends too. hugs xxx

kellie
27-07-08, 13:46
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here. You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
27-07-08, 14:24
Hello Geraldine And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well,linda

lorac
27-07-08, 22:18
Hello Geraldine

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

Patty
28-07-08, 00:43
Hi Geraldine,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. I also have social anxiety so I can understand how you're feeling. There is a lot of information and help here.

All the best xx :bighug1:

weeble40
28-07-08, 08:35
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Lilith1980
28-07-08, 15:58
Hi Geraldine

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
28-07-08, 18:42
Hi Geraldine,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
28-07-08, 23:28
Hi Geraldine

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Jazz1
29-07-08, 20:35
Hello everyone....what Donna01 wrote rung many bells with me....anyway thankyou for the warm welcome :)