PDA

View Full Version : hi

Aloe20something
27-07-08, 17:43
:blush: i dont know why i feel shy about posting this, but i do. anyway, i guess i will introduce myself. ive been dealing with panic and anxiety for as long as i can remember, and that is no exaggeration. im not sure exactly why my parents never got me help when i was younger, they just punished me for it.:shrug: oh well. now that i am older and in charge of myself, i am in therapy and on medicine, and have been dx'd most recently with bipolar, social anxiety, and ptsd. maybe some dissociative thing too, but that might be part of the ptsd? i dont know. anyway, therapy can be hard, and life can too, so im hoping to maybe find some people who understand here. its rough waking up in the middle of the night crying, having flashbacks, and body flashbacks, and a boyfriend who just doesnt and can't possibly understand... i wish it could all get better, but one step at a time i guess. Take care:shades:

CraigE
27-07-08, 19:03
Hello!:welcome:

milly jones
27-07-08, 21:26
hi hunny

welcome to nmp

i have gad and sa too

take care

milly xxx

kellie
27-07-08, 21:32
Hiya hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Yes it is very hard when the other half dont seem to care or understand what you are going through, but you will find so many ppl here who do and will be more than willing to help and talk to you.
Plz dont feel shy about posting as we are all lovely and want to help as much as we can.

take care and keep posting

kellie.xxxxx

marie1974
27-07-08, 21:33
hiya and welcome to nmp, u sound like u been through alot hun, u will get lots of advice and support her and make new friends too hugs xxx

lorac
27-07-08, 21:50
Hi

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

weeble40
28-07-08, 08:43
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
28-07-08, 17:34
Hi Aloe,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Lindalou64
28-07-08, 21:41
Hello Aloe And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well,linda

titchjd
28-07-08, 22:49
Hiya welcum 2 site its very very helpfull and you will find some gr8 people and advice on here xx

nomorepanic
28-07-08, 23:20
Hi Aloe

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help