PDA

View Full Version : how can this be aniexty

Jwonka
02-05-05, 12:22
hi there again. i suffer from chest pains which can also hurt right across my chest and get back ache as well, had 2 lots of bloods done, 24ecgs been 2 5 docs and all they say thats its muscle pain. how can it happen all day? it does move the pain but it hurts so much and all the docs say is to exercise. is this true? x

mjh74
02-05-05, 12:33
Hi Jwonka,

Quite a lot of the time through bad bouts of anxiety I can have awful dull aches across my chest which go right through to my back and then can last all week if I'm having a bad time of it. We tense all sorts of muscles through times of anxiety and as with any muscle that gets worked hard, it's going to ache a fair bit and that won't disappear over night.

Mark

seh1980
02-05-05, 12:55
I get the chest pain most days. It is true that if you exercise, it goes away. I hardly ever get the pain on the days that I exercise..:D

nomorepanic
02-05-05, 13:04
Exercise will really help it - do some stretches and see if that helps.

It will go in time.

Nicola

Meg
02-05-05, 21:35
Chest pain: Dull ache (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3044)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...