PDA

View Full Version : panic forever

sassybrat
28-07-08, 03:46
Hi, my name is Victoria and I live in Manning, South Carolina....I have suffered with panic attacks and agoraphobia for over 20 years now and it has been hard...I dont drive alone and I hate staying home alone but I do...Im married to a wonderful man but unless you have experienced a panic attack before you cant understand...Im 51 and on meds and they do help...would love to be friends with anyone who knows how I feel.

kahi35
28-07-08, 04:34
Hi and welcome sorry to hear you have had this horrible condition, I hate it. I just started maybe 3-4 months. My trigger was getting dizzy and i would panic so i think this fear is holding me back. but i'm trying to ignore it and still trying to figure out where this dizziness is coming from. my bp, anxiety, inner ear. on a heart monitor now so i always press it when i have these episodes. I'm on paxil and I take clonezapam at times when i can't sleep. what triggers your attack to begin with and how do you have problems with dizziness and chest and arm pains?

kellie
28-07-08, 08:33
Hiya Victoria :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Having ppl to talk to who understand what your are going through is a great help so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxx

weeble40
28-07-08, 08:34
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

milly jones
28-07-08, 15:52
hi victoria

welcome to nmp

ull make loads of friends here who will all undertsand how u feel

love milly xxx

Lilith1980
28-07-08, 15:54
Hi Victoria

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
28-07-08, 18:29
Hi Victoria,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

leonard
28-07-08, 21:27
Hi sassybrat
Been in your situation and know how it feels. Bit more difficult being a bloke. Feel free to pm anytime
Leonard

Lindalou64
28-07-08, 21:31
Hello Victoria And Welcome To The Site Im Recovering Agraphobic But Still Suffer W/phobias Driving Highways Far Alone Ect,19 Yrs, I Wish Ya Well,linda

nomorepanic
28-07-08, 23:25
Hi Victoria

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

astrolabe
15-11-08, 05:36
Hello Sassybrat. I'm new too. The site looks promising with some great people and ideas. I know how you feel...so does everyone on the site. Hope to "chat" again. :D