PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

Kobbler
28-07-08, 15:59
Hi
Just joined this site and thought I'd say hello.

I am a 21 year old computer science student and I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Depression and OCD.

I just recently went and got help for my symptoms and I am now on 200mg of lustral (sertraline), 50 mg of solian (amisulpride) and the odd bit of Xanax when I need it. I also have a minor form of epilepsy of the temporal lobe which I take Epilim Chrono 300 mg for.

The lustral was a godsend for me and the solian worked slowly but has helped my dysthymia. I was a nervous wreck last Christmas before I went on these drugs. I then made a dramatic improvement However I did something either stupid or unlucky yesterday and it has made me worry again. It is completely irrational but that doesn't matter.

Anyways I hope that talking on these forum will cheer me up and get rid of this pain in my chest. Until then Xanax is my new best friend.:bighug1: .

Thanks for reading.

marie1974
28-07-08, 16:10
hi kobbler and welcome to nmp, you will find lots of great advice and support here and make new friends too, keep posting and we will do our best to help u, we are all lovely here and understand hugs xxxx

milly jones
28-07-08, 16:46
hi

a warm nmp welcome to u

love milly xx

kellie
28-07-08, 17:44
Hiya Kobbler :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.

Southern_Belle
28-07-08, 18:48
Hi Kobbler,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Lindalou64
28-07-08, 21:37
Hello Kobbler And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well You Will Find Lots Of Support And Info Here,wish Ya Well,linda

nomorepanic
28-07-08, 23:23
Hi Kobbler

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

debera
29-07-08, 00:53
hi kobbler welcome
debera:hugs: :hugs: