PDA

View Full Version : not alone

ladylarson
28-07-08, 18:00
:) Its good to know I'm not alone. I suffered from intrusive thoughts last summer and was hospitilized and I have been much better since. However this is the same time i was at my worst as last year and fear it happening to me again. I haven't had many intrusive thoughts but a few have been creeping in. I keep telling myself to let it go, i know who i am. I also pray alot.

I really need to get to know some of you people (if you don't mind) so I have a support system of people who have been through the same thing. Anxiety and intrusive thoughts are very hard to explain to someone who hasn't been through it. My son recently moved in with me and I'm wondering if that is part of it because we have always had a love/hate relationship and he is always giving me advice--which a lot of is good but sometimes when you have problems such as these simple tasks can seem overwhelming. Have any of you ever felt like this????

marie1974
28-07-08, 18:03
hiya and welcome to nmp well u will get lots of great advice and support here and meet new friends too, as u keep posting and reading other peoples threads u will find lots of people here who u can relate to etc and help each other, its a lovely place here and we all understand. hugs xxx

Southern_Belle
28-07-08, 18:50
Hi Lady Larson,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. I myself do not have intrusive thoughts but many here do and I know they will be able to help. I do pray though and I do know it will give you peace. Take care.

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
28-07-08, 19:43
hi ladylarson

no ur definately not alone

theres loads of us in nmp

welcome

milly xxx

kellie
28-07-08, 21:09
Hiya hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasrance and make some great friends along the way. You wont ever feel alone again being here as its like one big family who understand how you are feeling.
keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
28-07-08, 21:33
Hello Lady And Welcome And Yes I Can Totally Relate, Theres Lots Of Info And Support Here ,wish Ya Well,linda

nomorepanic
28-07-08, 23:25
Hi Lady

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help