PDA

View Full Version : help x

titchjd
29-07-08, 13:43
I need advice I sufer with severe anxiety and agoraphobia ,my best m8 is getting married end of Nov and Im her bridesmaid when she asked me last year I wasnt strugglling as much as I am now .However its getting closer and shes worried that I cant cope with it and I dont know if I can either ........I know its 4 months away but we have lots 2 do ...hair ...makeup sessions ...dress fittings etc over next couple of months and it just scares me I really dont want 2 spoil her big day but cant say how ill be in nov but need 2 give her an answer xxxx any advice would b welcome please xxxxxx:winks:

marie1974
29-07-08, 13:59
hi mate, if she is your friend i would just be dead honest with exactly how u feel and how u are struggling cos u dont want to let her down. if u really dont feel u can do it then i would tell her, but if you feel that you may be able to get throughn it then go for it, honesty is best way though and im sure if she is a good friend she will understand what ever decision u make. hugs xx

titchjd
29-07-08, 14:34
Thanx m8 ..ive asked her 2 come round and have a chat .....Its just hard 2 guess how i'l b in Nov ..at the moment it would be a big no no but who knows how i'll be in Nov .....shes a very god m8 and has said shed rather me say i cant do it than dread the day but would feel like Ive let her down big time xxx

Hope u are ok m8y xxxx

marie1974
29-07-08, 14:52
well i think u need to give yourself a break hun and like u say she understands and explain it all to her and tell her exactly wot u just told me and see wot she says, dont feel like u let her or yourself down just cos u cant do this, cos u havent and she will still be a good mate to you even if u cant. how u are about your wedding duties is like i am about confronting mt parents its a horrible feeling that why we have to confront it and then we wont feel this bad anymore. hugs to u xxx