PDA

View Full Version : Hi Newbie here

steviebabe98
29-07-08, 18:25
Hiya Just wanted to say hello, its been 15 months since i last had a Panic attack. and I thought they were gone forever, ive had 2 or 3 a day for the last week and some have been unbareable. My Wife has found a lump and Dr is sending her for a scan tomorrow, and the bottom of my world seems to have fallen out. I dont know where my old techniques have gone but I cant seem to get all the awful thoughts out of my head. Sorry i seemed to have gone on a bit .

Stevie

Southern_Belle
29-07-08, 18:49
Hi Stevie,

Welcome to the site. I know you are concerned for your wife so no wonder your anxiety is acting up. Many here will understand the anxiety you are under and you will get support. I hope your wife's results are good. Please take care.

Laura xxx

steviebabe98
29-07-08, 18:56
Thanks Laura, I wasnt sure about joining this site because ive always been ashamed of my emotions, treating them as weaknesses but Jackie (my wife) was looking over my shoulder and said what a great idea. so thank you for your words and wishes.

Stevie

Lindalou64
29-07-08, 19:38
hello stevie and welcome, you will find lots of support here and i wish ya both well,linda

steviebabe98
29-07-08, 19:51
thanks LindaLou

stevie

lorac
29-07-08, 20:06
Hello Stevie

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here. Wishing you and your wife well with the results.

Take care

Carol

steviebabe98
29-07-08, 21:00
Thanks Carol, heres hoping

Stevie

nomorepanic
29-07-08, 21:43
Hi Stevie

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely people and get loads of support and advice

steviebabe98
29-07-08, 21:45
Thanks Nicola

kellie
29-07-08, 21:57
Hiya Stevie :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here. You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Im sorry that your panic attacks have returned and you are not feeling very good at the moment.I hope here we can help ease your mind and help you to get them under control again.
Give my best wishes to your wife and tell her lots of luck with her scan tomorrow and if she needs to talk about anything we are here for her also.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
best wishes to both of you,

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

steviebabe98
29-07-08, 22:08
Thanks Kellie Jackie (my wife) and I were both touched by your comments and wishes. Hopefully everything is going to be fine.

take care Stevie xx

Cherry Milkshake
29-07-08, 23:46
Hi Stevie,

I'm new here too. My little girl had a lump in her brain diagnosed last November - it was benign and after nine hours in surgery was successfully removed. I empathise with how worried you must be right now, but sometimes these things aren't as bad as we believe they are going to be. As for the panic attacks, I've only been having them for around three weeks but I'm here to fight and overcome them, and if you've done it before you can do it again! Good luck and stay strong. Han x

steviebabe98
30-07-08, 11:25
Thanks Han im doing ok at the moment, just waiting for Jackie to come back from hospital with my sis-in-law. but I doubt they will have any news these things will take time I suppose.

Stevie xx

Veronica H
30-07-08, 11:30
Hi Stevie
We all get broadsided by real life events and they are bound to put you off balance. Your techniques are still there and you know you have managed this before with success. Try not to be too hard on yourself right now. Anxiety is natural when such events happen. I wish you and your wife well.
Veronica H

steviebabe98
30-07-08, 11:42
thanks Veronica

milly jones
30-07-08, 15:55
hi stevie

a warm welcome to nmp

also hugs to u and ur wife

god bless

milly xxx

Lilith1980