PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sally
03-05-05, 09:36
I am new to this site and am feeling a bit desperate to talk and get alot of things off my chest. Am i normal? am i having breakdown? am i just knackered?
Well let me expalin. My mum in law passed away in feb this year she had cancer and i looked after her till the end. We lost my father in law suddenly 2 years ago. I miss them both alot. My parents have been very supportive....my teenage daughter has become a Goth since this all happened and i cant talk to her.........i get very angry and shout at her........we have now been hammered badly for the inheritance tax....so my hubby wanted us to move into his parents BIG home and sell ours home of 17 years.I am struggling to settle. I am off work again i keep crying all the time i cnat keep up aith the house work, my expected ammount of school work has increased and i am not working to my usual ability. My periods are very heavy and i am in alot of pain.
I am so TIRED and FED UP!
Sally

seh1980
03-05-05, 10:01
hello Sally,

Welcome to the forum!!

The way you are feeling is very normal. You have been through a lot lately and it is no wonder that you are feeling drained and fed up. You have come to the right place though as everyone here is very friendly and supportive.

Do you suffer from panic/anxiety/depression or is it moreso just stress?

Sarah :D