PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Loulou2312
30-07-08, 07:23
Hi Just took the plunge and jumped in. I am new to the site. I have been having lots of anxiety for some time due to my relationship issues. My partner works away in the week and I get quite lonely on my own, coupled with all the uncertainty of what is happening in my life. We are seeing a Relate counsellor and even though we have problems we do have nice weekends together. My partner of 11 years does not know if she still wants to be with me although she loves me. We are a same sex couple. I struggle to be normal. I am usually a happy smiley person with good friends but right now feel so low and pannicky I am finding it difficult to stop crying and cant pull myself together. Some introduction this is and I should be getting ready for work to face the world like nothing is wrong.

Bunty
30-07-08, 10:53
Welcome to the site. You will find lots of help on here.
I've found that 'EFT' and 'Mindfulness' have really helped me to overcome years of anxiety issues.
go and see your doctor and request a referral for either CBT, councelling or anxiety management course.

Take care
Buntyx

yorkylover
30-07-08, 11:42
Hi there LouLou and :welcome: You will get lots of support here and friendly advise.My brother is gay and he has had to cope with lots of issues to.

Sometimes its hard for partners to understand our illness,and they can get frustrated,usually not knowing how to help us.

You sound very down,are you on any meds?

Things will get better.:bighug1:

lorac
30-07-08, 12:34
Hello LouLou

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

kellie
30-07-08, 13:03
Hiya hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great freinds along the way. keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
30-07-08, 13:24
Hi LouLou,

Welcome to the site. Many will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
30-07-08, 15:39
hi hun

the good thing about nmp is that u dont need to hide ur anx. u can take off the mask u use for everyday life and learn about the real u.

welcome

milly xxx

Lindalou64
30-07-08, 16:10
Hello Loulou And Welcome To The Site,wish Ya Well,linda

nomorepanic
30-07-08, 21:35
Hi LouLou

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here

Hope we can be of some help

weeble40
31-07-08, 16:16