PDA

View Full Version : battling on Help!!!!

steviebabe98
30-07-08, 13:40
Well my wife got back from hospital and the tests showed the lump was not a cyst, they have done a needle biopsy and said it will take a week for the results to come through. How am i going to cope with a week to wait? My wife needs me to support her not be a quivering wreck around her. hekp!!!!!

nanny
30-07-08, 16:03
What a great supportive husband you sound:) As hard as it seems all you can do is comfort her and be there when she needs you, which you so obviously will be.

As a wife myself all i'd expect from my hubby because he can't help really until results come through is for him to give me cuddles and to let me know he's there. That alone would make me feel so much better.

Thinking of you both:hugs:

Cherry Milkshake
30-07-08, 16:20
Stevie, remember what I said in your origional introduction post about my daughter and her brain tumour - she has made a brilliant recovery! My partner's mother was also recently diagnosed with a lump in her breast, it was cancerous but she is currently having chemo therapy and doing just fine with a great prognosis! Try as hard as you can to bear this in mind and think positively, take each day one at a time, deal as best as you can with your own illness and as Nanny said just be there and give her plenty of affection and love. Cross the bridges IF and when you come to them. Take care and mail me any time if you need to.
Han x

steviebabe98
31-07-08, 10:56
Thanks for the replies we are gonna take each day at a time, what else can we do?

Stevie

steviebabe98
31-07-08, 17:30
Struggling today, chest pains palps short of breath, visiting loo plenty. but im keeping myself together as best I can and loving my wife to bits. just hope this week goes fast. or do I ?

Cherry Milkshake
02-08-08, 14:13
Stay strong hun, hope you and you're wife are doing ok. Thinking of you still xxx

milly jones
02-08-08, 14:53
hi hunny

stay strong for ur wife, she needs u.

ive had a needle aspiration and a separate lump removed. both times they were found to be benign. the last time i went to the hospital alone, my hb went to work that day, and i drove myself home too. pls just be there for her.

the hospital are just being cautious hunny. with breats they are always careful.

the waiting isnt nice i know, but ur waiting for good news hun, not bad. try and remember that and be positive.

just hold her and listen to her hunny. make sure she knows u care.

love milly xx

steviebabe98
05-08-08, 12:18
Thanks Milly. Sorry its taken so long to reply but we,ve been down south to see our little grand-daughter. which was very theraputic for us both, only got to wait until tomorrow now. We are both getting pretty anxious.

Stevie xx

steviebabe98
05-08-08, 12:19
thanks Cherry xx