PDA

View Full Version : hellooo everyone just popped back on see how you all are

juju
30-07-08, 23:07
hi
its been a couple of years since i first found this website when i first became ill. and ive never forgot how much it helped me to cope.
really, really well now. and if i can overcome this ,anyone can, believe me.
i hope that hearing this off a true anxiety/panic sufferer can give you all who are needing to hear this- hope.
take care

see you soon
juju:yesyes:

nomorepanic
30-07-08, 23:19
post reopened - did you mean to close it?

juju
30-07-08, 23:26
oops i dont know wot i did then lol

Southern_Belle
31-07-08, 14:18
Hi JuJu,

Glad you came back to tell let us know that anxiety can be overcome. I'm also very happy for you that your life is going so well and hope it continues to do so.

Take care,

Laura

bab
31-07-08, 14:42
Hi JuJu

what is your secret to overcoming it x

juju
02-08-08, 19:05
hi bab
no secret for overcoming it, just not being afraid of any of the symptoms,and not telling myself that its anything else.
the cure is in the doing as hard as it is.
it was a long and weary uphill struggle, but worth it
take care
juju :D

milly jones
02-08-08, 19:12
many thanks for ur encouraging post juju

sorry weve never met

i think success stories are brilliant to hear and give hope

milly xx:hugs:

clickaway
02-08-08, 20:13
Hi JuJu,

Yes, I agree we can overcome this even if takes a long time!

I am certainly not as bad as I was but I'm of the opinion that self-belief that helps you on your way. That may seem impossible to many people here, and I felt like that a while back.

In fact, I became inactive on this site because I did not want to get 'swamped' by things to do with my anxiety in my everyday life.

I get tired and depressed, have bouts of little sleep, but at least I feel more confident to get out and about now. It takes a long time and am optimistic that I will eventually be able to do all that gardening!

juju
02-08-08, 20:29
yes i def believe in self belief, if we havent got that then weve got nothing,
i went through a stage of not coming on here last year cos i felt like it was feeding my anxiety if you know what i mean. everything i was reading i was questioning if i had it. now i can stay on as long as i like. im hoping to start training for counselling on stress and anxiety cos i feel especially were i live there is not much help. some, but not off anybody who has been there,
i would have been ecstatic if i could have talked to someone who had been there, thats why i want to help others.
juju

milly jones
02-08-08, 20:31
well congratulations to u hunny

well done

and thank you again

mill xx