PDA

View Full Version : What An Idiot...

Wenjoy
31-07-08, 11:01
:) Cant believe how stupid of me - I walked a mile into town this morning to do some shopping - not only is it hot but very very humid which always makes me feel ill,headachey and anxious and hyperventilate! I managed to get my shopping done but felt so ill by the time I walked the mile home again!!! Think a storm is coming in though as my head hurts and my ears keep popping"!! Wenjoy x

kendo59
31-07-08, 11:43
Hey, at least you DID IT!!! Think of it as an accomplishment!!!
Well done.

sheena
31-07-08, 11:59
Hi

I didn't walk my dog as far as I usually do as it is very hot and humid where I am even though it is overcast.

I hate this hot weather and did not go out in it on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Hope you are feeling somewhat better now.

Sheena

lorac
31-07-08, 12:09
Hi Wenjoy

I'm impressed I think that was quite a big thing in this wheather, well done

Carol

Wenjoy
31-07-08, 14:23
Thanks - I wish a thunderstrom would come along and clear this heavy air - I feel really headachey and breathless!!!!!!!!!! Wenjoy x

janeybaby25
31-07-08, 14:51
where are you in UK wenjoy? its chucking it down by me! kinda glad though, cos I have been feeling same, all hot & humid in this heat, so glad its raining today to clear it all. Well done for doing what you did though, it's fantastic. xxx

nanny
31-07-08, 15:50
:) :)

Well done you....as Kendo said you done it and thats the main thing, hope your feeling better now

Nechtan
31-07-08, 16:10
Well done on the walk, that cannot of been easy if it's as breathless as it is up this end. I really am contemplating a rain dance as I can't take much more of this muggy heat.

All the best

Nechtan

Wenjoy
01-08-08, 11:19
Tee hee - Im on the south coast - we actually got rain last night and today is sunny and breezy so no more humidity!!! *I feel great today - its amazing the differnece the heat can make!! Wenjoy x

xBettyBoopx
01-08-08, 12:50
Hi wenjoy

You are far from being an idiot. You have courage, strength & determination. The fact that you did this despite how bad you felt is such a huge thing to do. Now you know regardless of how humid & hot it is, that you can walk into town, do your shopping & walk back home. What a fantastic achievement. Be very very proud of yourself.

WELL DONE.:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

http://www.cardisland.com/graphics/products/2287/thumbnail/AX5BG7419.jpg

Love

Elspeth