PDA

View Full Version : new and very glad to have found....

miss_worry
31-07-08, 21:10
...this website. first and foremost a great thank you to the founder(s) of this website. I have been trawling the internet for self help forums/chatrooms for a while and then stumbled across here. I have been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks for a year now and knowing that I'm not the only one who has these symptoms/feelings/thoughts has made me feel a whole lot better.

Although I have had some very rough times over the past few months, there have also been some very good. Sometimes when you think you are back in control it rears its ugly head again and you think you are back at square one. It's so frustrating but as I have learned through that time everyone has their good and bad days, no one is perfect. And I am really glad that I found this website.

miss_worry
x:D

Southern_Belle
31-07-08, 21:14
Hi Miss Worry,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

marie1974
31-07-08, 21:31
hi there and welcome to nmp u will find some great advice and support here and meet new friends too. hugs xxx

Patty
31-07-08, 21:35
Hi Miss Worry,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There's so much information & help here.

All the best xx :bighug1:

kellie
31-07-08, 21:38
Hiya hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great freinds along the way. keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
31-07-08, 22:23
Hi Miss Worry

Just wanted to give you a warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Thank you for the kind comments as well

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
01-08-08, 13:02
Hello Miss_worry And Welcome To The Site ,wish Ya Well,linda

milly jones
01-08-08, 13:21
welcome to nmp

lovely that u recognised nicola and all her hard work and dedication

the nmp team are wonderful

milly xx

lorac
01-08-08, 13:44
Hello Miss Worry

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get some really good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

weeble40
01-08-08, 18:04
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

alexis
01-08-08, 18:37
Hi Miss worry and welcome, hope you find lots of useful advice on the site, xx

miss_worry
01-08-08, 19:20
thank you all for making me feel so welcome. :)

I am very fortunate in being able to confide in my partner and my family about the issues that I have. But I feel that I have come to a point now where seeking reassurance constantly from my loved ones is really getting ridiculous now. And I am glad that I have realised that. And I am also glad that I can come on here and see that other people have the same problems as me. So out of respect and not wanting to get on their wick anymore I shall come here.

thank you
miss_worryx