PDA

View Full Version : just asking

merseygirl
01-08-08, 11:43
hi iv been on citalopram for 4 and half weeks now feel better but i dunno if its working im only on 10mg and dont wont to go on higher before i was on them i was taking kalms which did help but stop when i went on to citalopram does anyone now if i can take kalms with the meds im on or im i best just going bk to my doctors

milly jones
01-08-08, 12:25
go back and seek advice from ur gp hun

only a doctor can give advice on taking supplementary products.

glad uve found peace with the meds so quickly

milly xx

smbljb
04-08-08, 12:37
hi iv been on citalopram for 4 and half weeks now feel better but i dunno if its working im only on 10mg and dont wont to go on higher before i was on them i was taking kalms which did help but stop when i went on to citalopram does anyone now if i can take kalms with the meds im on or im i best just going bk to my doctors

hi i've been taking citalopram for just over a week now and to be honest have found them really good - i know that you're not supposed to feel any effects for 6 weeks or so but i've noticed i'm calmer and have not had any wierd effects apart from trouble sleeping. i was on lofepramine before this and didn't like them at all. keep taking the meds and check with your gp about the kalms. good luck.