PDA

View Full Version : Aloe Vera Gel for palps

mabelina
01-08-08, 21:50
I have just read on a different site that Aloe Vera Gel is amazing for Palpitations. By gel i mean in capsules. I couldnt really find them though so i bought a bottle of 100% Aloe Vera juice which i take 25ml twice daily with a glass of orange juice. I started it Wednesday and had no palps until today, so hopefully things will calm down.

Anxious_gal
02-08-08, 02:24
i'm gonna buy some of that tomorrow, let me know how you get on

Granny Primark
02-08-08, 09:44
Il give them a try.
Aloe vera seems good for everything else.
Any ideas as to where you can get them from?
Im going in Holland and Barratt later so il ask in there.

mabelina
04-08-08, 11:47
Hi both, so sorry for the late reply. I bought mine from Tesco Extra, i doubt the smaller stores will have it. Ive been taking that plus Magnesium and so far, im either going all day without palps or i'll have one a day! I also have to say though that this site is helping me in such a huge way reading about other people with palps and knowing im not alone. When i get one now it still makes me jump out of my skin but i smile to myself and say "its ok, its perfectly normal".

Joolie573
21-04-16, 15:51
I am a supplier of Aloe Vera products and I can indeed confirm that it is great for heart palps.
Contact me if you want me to tell you about my 3 drinking gel products. Fabulous for so many things and makes you feel amazing overall.
You can go to my business page on Facebook.

Bee Healthy Global.

It's such an exciting product.
:yesyes: