PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MrBlueSky
01-08-08, 23:43
Hi, I'm a nervous first timer on here, had some problems in the last few years that I've always struggled to talk about.

marie1974
01-08-08, 23:46
hiya Mr, how u doing? welcome to nmp and we are all very friendly here and understanding and we will do our very best to try to offer advice and support to u.

i am sure you will make lots of new friends here too and keep posting and we will do our best to help. sometimes writing it down is like therapy in itself and just to have a few people say yes i can relate to u etc etc makes such a difference hugs xxx

MrBlueSky
01-08-08, 23:52
Thats very nice of you, I feel like I've lost my life in the last 3 years and I want it back. Hopefully someone can help.

Lilith1980
02-08-08, 08:38
Hi MrBlueSky

Welcome to NMP - reference to ELO? :)

You will get loads of support and advice here. I'm sure lots of people will be able to relate to you, which will help because we tend to think we're alone with all this when in fact others know how we feel too.

Keep posting hun.

Jo xxxxx

alexis
02-08-08, 09:22
Hi and welcome, I bet its not long before you realise you are not alone, you will get lots of useful advice and make new friends on here, have a good look around and shout if we can help you any more,xxx

titchjd
02-08-08, 09:46
Hiya ...welcome ...Youve made a great start 2 feeling better by joining this site ..each small step is a step 2 your goal .

It is good 2 share your feelings and thoughts and you will be surprised at just how many people understand what you are going through xxx

Take care

Titch xxxxx

milly jones
02-08-08, 10:46
hi mr bluesky

dont be nervous

were a great bunch here

welcome

milly xx

pooh
02-08-08, 11:59
Hi and welcome along to NMP

One of the great advantages of communicating via the net is no one can see you so it can make you feel a little more free to express yourself. There is lots of interesting and beneficial information on the site and the forum is another way of gaining support.

When your ready take a deep breath and join in it'll be nice to have you around

Pooh x

MrBlueSky
02-08-08, 12:37
Thank you all so much for your kind messages, it is nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way. For so long I have felt very alone because of a fear of being able to discuss the way I'm feeling with anyone.

milly jones
02-08-08, 12:40
mr blue sky was one of my fav records when i was young lol

first bf loved ELO, so naturally i did too lol

millxx

MrBlueSky
02-08-08, 12:52
Yeah it's alway been one of my favourite songs too, it's very uplifting for me and sometimes I listen to it when I feel down.

weeble40
02-08-08, 13:37
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

MrBlueSky
02-08-08, 13:50
Thanks Emma

nomorepanic
02-08-08, 17:58
Hi and :welcome: Mr Blue Sky

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Amy2Crazy
03-08-08, 03:01
Hi Mr Blue Sky!
This place is really awesome and you will find a lot of supportive people who know exactly how you feel. It has been a lifesaver for me since I joined a week ago =)

Always,
Amy

Lindalou64
05-08-08, 14:46
Hello Mrbluesky And Welcome To The Site ,i Wish Ya Well, Linda