PDA

View Full Version : GUMTREE

purplehaze
02-08-08, 09:50
hi

This is a good site for lots of reasons.

Not going to say a lot about it but just google gumtree and let me know what ya think.

Its a great site

kev:yesyes:

t0rt01se36
02-08-08, 11:14
I use Gumtree alot to search for accommodation. It's a really good website.

Pink Panic
02-08-08, 12:29
Ok well i used Gumtree to try and make new friends. I was really happy when a fella made contact and we chatted on msn and seemed to get on great. I told him i was attached and purely looking for friends and he said no worries he was attached too.
Unfortunately his partner suffered from depression/anxiety the same as i do and i thought that the 2 of them and me and my fella would all get along great until he told me that he didn't want her to know!!! :ohmy: I emailed and told him i was uncomfortable with this and haven't heard anything more.

Pink

Lilith1980
02-08-08, 13:50
Yeah I think you're bound to get a few people like that on these sites but I met a nice girl from Gumtree and she's introduced me to more people so I have more of my own friends here in Stoke now :)

Jo xxxxx

Jaco45er
02-08-08, 13:53
I am far too anti-social for this Gumtree ;)

nomorepanic
02-08-08, 14:41
I had a quick look and came across this ...

http://www.gumtree.com/london/46/25248246.html

Very funny!

Jaco - :winks:

Pink Panic
02-08-08, 15:19
Re my earlier post ...... I had an email off this fella today and he said he's told his partner and she's fine with it!!! Not sure what to do now??!!

Jo - I was hoping to get the same kind of response you did.

Nic - That make me lol - thanks. :D

pooh
02-08-08, 23:16
Nic that was hilarious LOL

Lilith1980
04-08-08, 16:17
Lol that made me laugh. I saw one lady who put her cheating husband on ebay for a joke and surprisingly there were bids!!

Pink - hmm, I'd be a tad wary to be honest. I dunno, she may very well be ok with it but I had this problem when first getting contacted on Gumtree and my b/f hit the roof when I told him some guy had emailed me. For me, it was perfectly harmless and just wanting to chat but he said you never can tell whether there are ulterior motives. Sorry I cant be of much help hun.

Jo xxxxx