PDA

View Full Version : lip twitch

bab
03-08-08, 13:02
my lip on left side keeps twitching - i can actually see it in mirror - has anyone ever had this ir u think its dangerous?

Trixie
03-08-08, 13:21
my lip on left side keeps twitching - i can actually see it in mirror - has anyone ever had this ir u think its dangerous?

No it is not dangerous, not in the slightest, so please stop worrying about it. I myself get it occasionally.

bab
03-08-08, 14:00
thanks trixie xx

HeatherMc
03-08-08, 15:09
i have had this all week the left side of my face has felt twitchy and I noticed in last night when I was tired, if I don't think about it it tends not to happen so much, what am I like

Heather
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bab
03-08-08, 15:35
thanks heather xxx

Nechtan
03-08-08, 16:01
I get this from time to time too. In my case though I don't think it's down to anxiety as such. When I am sitting I find unconciously I press my fingers into my neck or my face- it sounds silly but I can't help it. I think as a result of this I maybe pressing on nerves without knowing it. Also my posture is bad and I slouch so that could be another reason too. A few weeks ago I woke in the morning to find the right side of my face was numb and had I not been so tired I would have freaked it- the first and last time this has happened. I went back to sleep and when I woke up I was fine. I've come to accept these things now as I guess there is no danger there.

All the best

Nechtan