PDA

View Full Version : Just arrived

Squibbet
03-08-08, 15:06
Hello :)

I'm 59 and currently working my way throught my 4th emotional breakdown. I have anxiety (with panic attacks), depression, monophobia and a history of anorexia. Unlike the previous times, I am now on my own and really need someone to talk to on a regular basis - a helpliner at a telephone-based organisation I've subscribed to for some time now suggested I join up here. I'm looking forward to the possibility of making some new friends. :)

kendo59
03-08-08, 15:08
Welcome aboard, you will find some friendly helpful people here.

titchjd
03-08-08, 15:16
Hiya and welcome ....you will get some great advice and help on here aswell as some really good friends .

Sorry 2 hear your having a bad time ...I understand how hard it is I am on my own aswell ......I have agoraphobia,panic attacks and severe anxiety ...Im curently off work after having a breakdown of sorts a few weeks ago thought I was cracking up ......it was my anxiety at its worst .....but Im still here working at getting better with the help and advice off some great people on here x
take care Titch xxxx

milly jones
03-08-08, 21:49
welcome to nmp hun

im sure ull get ample support here

milly xx :hugs:

Amy2Crazy
04-08-08, 06:35
Hi Squibbet!

This site has been a real lifesaver for me. It is so good to talk to people that understand and really know what you are going through. Everyone is extremely supportive, and you will always find someone who can relate to what is happening.

Always,
Amy

alexis
04-08-08, 07:17
Hi and welcome, when I first joined the site I got lots of help in chat, I also made lots of friends on msn from this site who I could chat to and share with.
I am on my own too now, very difficult and lonely fter 48 years with a company.
Take care.xx

weeble40
04-08-08, 12:19
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

RosieXXX
04-08-08, 12:34
Hello Squibbet

I have just joined too. This seems to be a very caring environment, and I am sure will be helpful. It is good to know there are so many other people who can relate to our problems - also gives us an opportunity to support each other.

Lilith1980
04-08-08, 16:07
Hi Squibbet

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

nomorepanic
04-08-08, 20:56
Hi Squibbet

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Lindalou64
05-08-08, 14:43
Hello Squibbet And Welcome To The Site , I Wish Ya Well, Linda