PDA

View Full Version : Hello

kizzi
04-08-08, 12:57
Hi there
My name is sian, I am 28 and i have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks ever since a little girl, i didnt have a very good childhood, I am due to get married in 33 days and my attacks are getting worse, I seem to be getting them in the car and doing really silly things :( plus I ran over a squirrel this morning and it hasnt helped situations :(
Anyway I do recive counsilling but she retired two months ago and i havent gone since as the lady they replaced her with didnt read my file and asked my to start from the begining which has set me back slighty...
I could really do with talking to people who feel the same way, as im not doing very well here, work is not good atall there is alot of office politics going on..... and everyone rows which makes me panic even more.

:scared15:

yorkylover
04-08-08, 13:04
Hello Sian and :welcome: You will get lots of friendly advise here and lots & lots of support.
Im sorry to hear about the squirrel but sometimes they are silly little things and you just can't miss them when they run out infront of you.:weep:

I expect your a bit more anxious because of the wedding coming up,Im sure others here can offer good advise that have had weddings and have been in the same situation as you.:hugs:

milly jones
04-08-08, 13:05
well welcomexx

if ur due to get married soon hunny then its natural for ur anx to be high at the moment, good luck xxx

please use nmp as a tool to gaining help and support. it does get easier hunny

milly xxx

lorac
04-08-08, 14:31
Hello Kizzi

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

bottleblond
04-08-08, 15:09
Hi Sian

WELCOME to NMP

Remember it's not just bad things that can make us nervous hun, your defo bound to be a bit wobbly with only having 33 days left till your wedding but i'm sure you'll have a fabulous day when it arrives.

I hope you enjoy the site and that we can be of help to you.

Love Lisa
xxx

Lilith1980
04-08-08, 15:25
Hi Sian

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

nomorepanic
04-08-08, 20:59
Hi Sian

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Lindalou64
05-08-08, 14:38
Hello Sian And Welcome To The Site , I Wish Ya Well ,linda