PDA

View Full Version : gona stay out for a while

The Fool
04-08-08, 15:57
um after last night i just feel really embaressed and sad plus sorry for what happend in there so without going into to many details i think im gona stay out of chat for a bit.you can pm me if you want to chat and hopefully ill still be hanging around on the forum im just not having the best time at the min and if this is going to happen everytime we get a bit carried away i dont think i can deal with it.im sorry for bringing it up again.so um yeh im gona miss talking to you but i think its for the best right now.and i dont want this post to cause argument or disagrement im just saying what i want to say so yeh.

charli xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
04-08-08, 16:01
hi charli

dont know whats happened as im out of chat at mo too.

all i can suggest is time out until u feel comfy again.

i spend lots of time on the forum, and msn my close mates too.

whatever it is will not be as bad as it seems, i have learnt that. but theres no point in going in if it makes u feel worse.

take care tdq, pm if u need me

keep in touch hunny xx

The Fool
04-08-08, 16:03
thanks mill hun xxx

bottleblond
04-08-08, 17:10
Charli

You don't have to stay out of chat hun. Today is a different day and the problems were dealt with at the time. I for one would like to see you back in there.

Can i just hog your thread for a sec till i say the following and this is meant for everyone.........

In no way am i any sort of prude, i love a laugh and a giggle the same as the next person BUT there is a point where we have to stop as these conversations tend to get out of hand, as it did last night. It's not a case as them vs us as someone said, i am here as a moderator, i came in the room and saw a conversation that got alot worse within the space of 5 minutes, then and only then did i ask for it to be stopped, only to be faced with moans, sarcastic remarks and excuses. If i was a new person who entered chat last night in need of help, i would have about turned and left.
No one is stopping banter and fun, we just have to watch it doesn't get out of hand again.

Cheers charli love and i hope to see you in chat later

Loads of love
Lisa
xxx

milly jones
04-08-08, 17:47
lisa that was kind

think sometimes we all feel we know each other so well and can judge situations it is hard for new comers.

charli get ur butt back into chat and sing hunny xx

The Fool
04-08-08, 17:51
aww mill im only takin like a week maybe 2 week break just till i can sort my head out a bit ill be back and singing soon xxxx

nickieb
04-08-08, 20:18
Hey blud,

Charlie how are you love? Hope all is good!
Charlie i would not get stressed about last nights saga. There are frankly more important things to worry & get stressed over. It will blow over in a few days & the fun on chat will continue as if nothing was ever said.
I certainly would not let this upset you. chat is part of your daily rehab as is a lot of other peoples, a coping mechanism. I know for one its certainly yours.

As my mum always told me when you have fallen off get back on & that's exactly what you should do. Life is too short to worry about silly things like this & soon as you realize that you will tackle the next by the balls!

So blud get ya weeny butt back in there as i need some fashion advice for this darn festival xxx

nomorepanic
04-08-08, 20:47
Charli

I was a little surprised to see you taking part in such an adult conversation and I do hope that you are not afraid to remind people that you are only 14 and to change the subject if you are not happy with the way it is going.

I have part responsibility for you in chat as you are so young and I didn't think the conversation was suitable for a 14-year old.

Of course you should go back in but maybe remind people of your age sometimes.

The Fool
04-08-08, 21:34
nicola i was really fine with the chat last night yes it got a little rude but i found it more funny than shocking.i have beeen expozed to far worse than that when i was at school which is to be expected when you are in a speical place for 1 year with 4 year 11's 2 year 10's and a boy of my own age. and i hate having to tag my self with my age all the time becuase i feel people are uncomfortable becuase they dont no what to say to me but i am really not that offended or shocked by much after the sort of thing my uncle talks about lol please i no its your responsablity but i would rather the adults of nmp be my friends instead of my internet parents. but i also have other things going on that im dealing with at the min that is the main reason i am taking a break i need some space and time on my own to think some stuff through thats all.

charli xxx

milly jones
04-08-08, 22:19
u just take care tdq

hope well bump into each other again soon

mill xx

The Fool
04-08-08, 22:21
like i said milly ill still be on the forum like you just out of chat

london
05-08-08, 03:16
we all miss you loads you know

purplehaze
05-08-08, 06:28
Hi

I think if anyone is in doubt as to what the chat room is there for, then they should read the rules. The rules are not there to stop us having fun but to protect not just ourselves but also new folk who come into the room. 9 out of 10 times the chat is good but there is that one time where it can be offensive. Its true that most folk in there do know each other, so they do tend to forget and the conversations do get risky.

Oh and we cannot have an us and them attitude between ourselves and the mods because that is never helpful.

t0rt01se36
05-08-08, 16:59
I was shocked with the conversation and am glad I left when I did.

The Fool
05-08-08, 17:03
um i dont mean to be rude but this post was just me telling my friends that im gona stay out of chat for a few weeks as i have some stuff going on that i need to sort out in my head i really dont want it to turn into a discussion about a stupid conversation we had or cause a fight.

charli

titchjd
05-08-08, 17:18
Hi m8y .....I understand you want 2 stayout of chat for a while and if thats what u choose thats fine if it will help you ...but what you have 2 understand aswell hun is wheneva you post a thread on here its not just for you and your friends its for any1 that wants 2 reply as we are here 2 help and support you not have a go ....... No 1 will start a fight or arguement as we are all here for help and support and want 2 b here 2 help you aswell...

Chin up
Titch xxxxx