PDA

View Full Version : Hi again...Its Carla...I am back

Carla08
05-08-08, 12:30
Hi again
I used to come on this site a few months ago and it was a great help. I took some medication to get me over my anxiety, and thought it had changed my life, only to be told I cldnt take it long term, and so now I am back to virtually unable to do anything due to anxiety and its unbearable to the point of where I have never wanted or thought to take my life, to now becoming the solution I keep thinking of. There were no major issues in my life, I just suddenly became anxious almost overnight it seems. My gp prescribed diazepam which helped but he cldnt keep me on it cos of it being so addictive. I have cbt which to be honest is doing nothing to help, other than giving me an insight into anxiety, but with the best will in the world, relaxation techniques do nothing for me personally, they just dont seem to help apart from the time I am doing them but I cant sit deep breathing constantly. I came back to the site cos at least I know there are people here in similar situations. I dont know what to do anymore. I wake in a deep panic, I spend the day shaking with anxiety, I am vomiting lots, I hardly eat and have lost weight. I feel that this is no way to live. I have a wonderful partner but I can tell, despite him saying otherwise, that how I am is getting to him. I need to know if I will ever get better or will I be like this forever. Has anyone been like how I am and got better? Any help would be so appreciated. A big Hello to any people on here who I used to message with back in April. Love Carla xx

HeatherMc
05-08-08, 14:17
Hiya Carla

I am from Liverpool

I am sure you will get all the support you need on here everyone is very helpful and give sound advice, dare I say it you can even have a good laugh sometimes there are loads of success stories try reading nicola's story or meg's story. You will get better have faith.

Lots of Love

Heather

XXXXXXXXXX

Lindalou64
05-08-08, 14:27
Hello Carla And Welcome Back, Wish Ya Well, Linda

lorac
05-08-08, 15:20
Hello Carla and welcome back to the site.

Take care

Carol

milly jones
05-08-08, 21:18
hi carla

we were mates 1st time round

a warm welcome back hunny

mill xx :hugs:

nomorepanic
07-08-08, 22:24
Hi Carla

Welcome back!

pooh
07-08-08, 23:29
Hiya Carla

Welcome back. Here for ya when you need some support. I was on seroxat initially and then i relapsed after stopping taking it but there was a big time differential between the two. I take prozac now and its worked wonders for me.

Nice to see ya here again

Love POoh xx

kellie
08-08-08, 09:55
Hiya Carla
Welcome back hun.

kellie.xxxxx

Southern_Belle
08-08-08, 15:41
Hi Carla,

Welcome back to NMP. Sorry your anxiety is back. As you know, many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Lilith1980
09-08-08, 11:46
Hi Carla

Welcome back honey:)

Jo xxxxx