PDA

View Full Version : I've made up my mind

kitty
05-05-05, 12:44
Hi,

Hi every one just thought i would let you all know what i have made my mind up to do. I'm getting rid. I really don't think that i would beable to manage it at all. The only thing that is winding me up is that if my family found out about this then that would be it they would disown me for good this time! [V]

I would just like to thank everyone on this site who has gave me some great advice and i have taken it all in.

At least i haven't got to wait long to go and have it done, i'm going to see a consultant on th 17th so the sooner the better in my eyes! God what happens if i'm making the wrong choice? Me and the boyfriend arn't any better! it just seems like i can't win whatever i do. :(

Thanx again
Kitty
xux

carlin
05-05-05, 13:54
Hi Kitty,
Glad you have made a decision, you shouldn't worry about your family finding out, they won't unless you tell them. You are old enough to make this decision and all your medical notes etc. are confidential. I hope all goes ok, keep in touch.

seh1980
05-05-05, 14:24
Good luck Kitty :D

Meg
05-05-05, 15:08
Kitty,

Good that you've an appointment to see a consultant and talk it through before having the procedure ..

Good luck.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
06-05-05, 11:15
Kitty

Well done on making a decision - let us know how it goes ok.

Will be thinking of you.

Nicola

kairen
06-05-05, 14:47
hope it all works out for you kitty

take care xx

kairen x

Karen
06-05-05, 18:05
Hope everything goes ok.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
07-05-05, 00:13
Hi Kitty

We are here for you whatever happens and wel done for making that big decision.

We wont let you down and you have decided to do this which shows you have a lot of strength left within yourself and you can only build on this.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.