PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Skyebabe
05-08-08, 17:35
Hello,
I am so very, very glad to have found this site. At the moment I am feeling extremely low and also very anxious. Lots has happened to me over the past three years and I feel so alone at the moment. Anxiety attacks have increased over the past month or so and I am pretty desperate. I have also suffered from palpitations over the past six months which have been checked out by a cardiologist but nothing found.
Please help.

titchjd
05-08-08, 17:41
Hi Skyebabe and welcome to NMP
You will get lots of help and support on here ....I also suffer anxiety and have panic attacks and agoraphobia and have found so much help and support on here .
Dont feel alone hun .
Have you been 2 your Gp about things .
Take care hun and im here if u need a chat xxx
Titch xxx

Skyebabe
05-08-08, 17:50
Hi,
Thanks for your words of support. Much appreciated. Yes, I have been to my GP and was referred to the cardiologist by her. I suffered from depression for six months after a messy divorce and seem to have got through that - I'm not on medication any more - but have been left with the anxiety etc. Had a massive anxiety attack on Friday and ended up in casualty. Had loads of tests but all were normal. I feel that no one is interested at all now that nothing definite can be found.

Lindalou64
05-08-08, 20:45
Hello Skyebabe And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

milly jones
05-08-08, 21:00
hiya skye

a warm nmp welcome to u

the site has loads of help and the nmpers are great support too

love milly xx

Patty
06-08-08, 00:22
Hi Skyebabe,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much help & information here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

nomorepanic
07-08-08, 22:22
Hi Skyebabe

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

smile
07-08-08, 22:43
hi skyebabe,you are not alone hunni,i too am new,and experiencing similar symptoms as you,and i have met some lovely caring people tonight,you can get in touch anytime,:hugs: take care,smile

chriscml
07-08-08, 23:03
hello skyebabe.

I have u just revored not fully from panic n depression i want to help you say that u lonley thats wat i felt like n persumming other people have who had this condidtion.U been checked out by the docters nothing found that means uok u jut suffering from anxity u not going to die r anything i thought i was gona die i went to the doc about 10 times n the said the same thing u will b ok get well

pooh
07-08-08, 23:16
Hi Skye

and welcome along to a really supportive community who will have many members who can relate to you and you to them.

Pooh xx

Southern_Belle
09-08-08, 00:14
Hi Skyebabe,

Welcome to NMP. Many here understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura