PDA

View Full Version : pain in knuckle

louise0501
05-08-08, 19:43
hi there i have two quick questions for you all.

i just wondered if you knew if genital warts can only be passed on through sex and there is no other way of getting them?

also...today i have this pain in my knuckle and i just wondered what you thought it might be and if it could be serious?

Please reply
Love Louise

scooby28
05-08-08, 20:20
I'm not sure but i think you can get the herpes virus by basically touching the infected area like if you have a cold sore which is basically a form of the herpes virus.
So I think for example if you were laid naked with some one who had herpes you could still catch it from a partener as it is on the outside of them.
Do you have any symptoms of this.

louise0501
05-08-08, 21:47
well a while ago i found a very small bump on vagina but i've never had sex so i didn't think too much of it, its only recently i have started to worry coz i know that the herpes virus can result in cancer in later life but since i've never had sex i'm guessing i can't catch it?

Leigh369
05-08-08, 22:33
I don't know much about STD's, but that bump could easily just be a cyst. Go have it checked out to be sure, but I had one and that's what it turned out to be. It went away after 2 weeks.

louise0501
05-08-08, 23:31
just did some research and you can only contract herpes from sexual intercourse or sexual contact so i deffo dont have that.

scooby28
06-08-08, 08:51
Best to get anything abnormal checked out

precious78
06-08-08, 08:59
What is your knuckle pain like? Does it feel better today?