PDA

View Full Version : I do like to be beside the seaside...!

Cathy V
05-08-08, 21:18
I just wanted to say that today I had a meeting with Milly (Jones) and she is just as fab in real life (if not fabber) as she is on the forum. We only had a few hours together but I was so glad to meet her and her lovely son. Thanks Mill for the fish and chips!

Lotsa luv xxxx :D

milly jones
05-08-08, 21:34
hey cathy

u beat me to it

ty so much for today too

it gave me such confidence to meet up with u

ty for being so understanding cos i was late too, (id got myself into such a state driving there, lol)

cath i do hope we can meet up again.

could i just say that i was really scared but cathy's warm face and friendly manner made it such a joy to meet her. i even ate and drank which shows that i was relaxed.

i would urge nmpers to meet up as much as possible cos im so buzzing now with what we achieved.

wont be able to sleep

cheers cath so much

mill xxxxxx

marie1974
05-08-08, 22:07
awwwwww wot a lovely thread, im so pleased u 2 met up and welldonemilly with the drivin and getting through your panic. speak soon cathy mate hope all well and good with baby. hugs 2 u both xx

milly jones
05-08-08, 22:16
cheers hunny

wed have loved u to have come too donna

we spoke warmly about ur support

take care xxxx

marie1974
05-08-08, 22:18
awww u know wot milly if id have been closer i would have loved to have sat and had chips with u too, i think u both are brilliant hugs xxx

titchjd
05-08-08, 22:24
awwww that sounds lovely ..i sumtyms wish we cud all b closer so we cud meet up .....i feel like i have made sum gud m8s here xxxx
yummy fish and chips ......so glad 4 u both hope u had fabby dabby day x
Titch xxx

milly jones
05-08-08, 22:27
yes nmpers are wonderful titch

still on a high

lol

ty for ur post xxxx

donna u were with us in spirit (((hugs)))

alexis
05-08-08, 22:33
Im so glad you got to meet, Ive met quite a few people off NMP and its great, but Ive met one a lot of times, we live about 2 hours drive apart and because Im at the seaside and she has young children they tend to come here to me,everytime I see her it "" fills my bottle"" wonder how many of you know that expression?
We are such good friends and when we meet we talk about any anxiety probs etc we have and then out, I dont go far normally but when they come i can go anywhere, Im totally oblivious to the world.
Well done on meeting.xxx

lorac
06-08-08, 15:35
Im so pleased that you two got together and enjoyed each others company it's so nice to hear.

Carol
x

leonard
16-08-08, 16:26
Hi Cahtyv and Milly Jones
I am pleased to read both of you met up. I met up with a nmp member and we have become firm friends. It is nice to talk and share problems with a nmp member in person. We should organise a grand ball somewhere for nmp members! Hope you meet again soon.
Leonard:)

Cathy V
16-08-08, 21:06
Thanks Leonard, yes it was lovely to meet milly, and so now when i chat to her on the forum i know who im talking to and thats a nice feeling.

As for meeting up again? well as i now live in germany i ony get back to uk occasionally but hopefully next time.

Cathy xxx

alihud
16-08-08, 21:39
MIlly and Cathy thats really nice you both met up,well done to the both of you!!
Ali xxx

decca
17-08-08, 09:55
I do like to be beside the seaside...!
Ohhh not this weather Cath BBrrrrrrr , and it's sposed to be summer, I hope Germany's better.
Well done for your meet up tho, brilliant stuff.

Decca.

Cathy V
17-08-08, 18:56
Thanks decca, and i know what you mean about the weather, d'ya think the summers over for this year then? the ironic thing is that where i live in germany its been consistently 25 to 30 degrees every day that ive been over here in uk...so my bloke delights in telling me whenever he calls me! hopefully the great german summer holds out until i go back :D xxxx

decca
17-08-08, 20:03
Summers coming back to the uk next week and later we'll have an indian summer, I hope you catch some sun when you go back to germany.Mind you I think those temps would be a wee bit to warm for me.
Decca.

milly jones
17-08-08, 21:11
i got sunburnt in anglesey last weekend ill have u know

my nose is peeling now lol

cath, eep in touch when u go back, least we can text then lol

mill xxxx

Cathy V
17-08-08, 23:37
Hey mill, nose peeling?? i cant believe you had such fab weather there...its been a bit miserable here in the midlands, shame. And yes of course i'll keep in touch from germany. I'll be off line from friday for best part of 3 weeks though because of travelling around shrops and wales with my chap, but will no doubt log in again in sptember.

Keep smilin :) xxxx

decca
18-08-08, 13:26
Milly,
Don't come down here to "sunny Devon" then 'cos it's been pouring down and freezing cold for nearly a week now.
Never mind it'll be better when the kids go back to school I expect.Lol.

Decca.

pips
18-08-08, 14:49
Glad you both had a lovely time good on ya!:yesyes:

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X