PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Jay1979
06-08-08, 17:45
Hi , My name's Jayne Im 29 yrs old and have been quite poorly since the birth of my daughter in dec 2006.

I was first diagnosed with post natal depression and then I started getting physical symptoms so was then told I had chronic fatigue syndrome.

I have started seeing a therapist and he has said I have post traumatic stress disorder and severe anxiety and thinks this is the cause of most of my symptoms rather than CFS. I am totally confused by it all but reading more about anxiety, it seems quite likely that this is what is wrong with me.

I am obsessive about my health and my familys, my symptoms are mainly - complete tiredness,palpatations,chest pains,back ache and neck pain (my shoulders feel as tho they are tense ALL the time),headaches,feel unreal all the time,dizzyness,chest feels tight,either constipated or loose,monthlys are all over the place and SO painful.also terrible tinnitus
I am on 80mg propanolol a day and st johns wort which i find has helped my mood a lot. Also have just started taking B vits and Q-10 and vit C to see if i can boost my energy a bit.

Look forward to speking with you all xx

milly jones
06-08-08, 18:09
hi jayne

a warm welcome to the nmp family

plenty of members will give u support here

milly xx

lorac
06-08-08, 18:43
Hello Jayne

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

kellie
06-08-08, 19:57
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here

Lindalou64
07-08-08, 12:27
Hello Jayne And Welcome To The Site , The B12 Vit Should Help With Your Tiredness I Get The Shot 1x A Month And Take 1 Tab A Day Of B12 It Helped Me ,i Wish Ya Well ,linda

alexis
07-08-08, 14:46
Hi Jayne, you will get lots of advice and support, welcome to the site.xxx

Jay1979
07-08-08, 16:58
Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

nomorepanic
07-08-08, 22:15
Hi Jayne

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Cathy V
07-08-08, 22:51
Hi Jayne, welcome to nmp. I'm assuming the symptoms you list were around before you started taking the propranolol? Because some meds can have side effects such as this, and when i was taking this med myself i had the same list of symptoms...many of which i didnt have before i started on them. Just a thought.

Take care
Cathy xxx

pooh
07-08-08, 23:20
Hi JAyne and welcome along to NMp
Im sure you will find lots of helpful information on the site and many members whom you can relate to.
Good to have you with us

Pooh x

Southern_Belle
09-08-08, 00:16
Hi Jayne,

Welcome to NMP. Many here understand how you are feeling and you will get support. I could be wrong but I think there is a blood test to see if you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, you might ask your doctor. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura