PDA

View Full Version : short shooting painsss!! help!

yanksforever
06-08-08, 17:50
I was walking around on my balcony, at the time i was very depressed and anxious and suddenly in the span of 5 mins I had about 5-6 shrap shooting pains in the lower left side of my pelvic area and now Im scared. I was worrying about my heart when that happend and now i have something else screaming to be taken notice of.

10 days ago i had fresh blood in my stool (very very little) for about 5 days and I thot i had colon or bowel cancer...that has gone away after my doc have me this fiber pill and anti-acid pill...and now im back to worrying i have some kinda cancer down there.

as i am typing this...just had one sharp one on the right side of my pelvis...im scared.

ughhh.

Trixie
06-08-08, 18:01
Are you constipated at all?

milly jones
06-08-08, 18:17
if u needed fibre praps ur stools were hard and causing piles and thus bleeding.

sometimes i get sharp tummy pains if im constipated, or have wind, or even if u eat to much fibre hunny

sounds like ur bowels are irritated by something. if it still probs see gp

take care

milly xxx

yanksforever
06-08-08, 18:38
nope not constipated--i did have wind...and yeah, i passed it and the pains haven't returned since then...i do have my lady thing at the moment and im wondering if it could be that as well...and the fiber pill i have been off for 2 days cuz the bowels were really normal and my doc said stop if for now. i did have about 2 glasses of mountain dew soda so maybe that caused it???

milly jones
06-08-08, 19:28
aww i get loads gut pain on my period

its really uncomfortable esp if use tampons

its like ur tummy is inflammed

sometimes i get constipated round this time too cos of period too

its normal, well it is for me hun

xxxx