PDA

View Full Version : Head Ache

psychomom01
06-08-08, 18:05
I have trouble falling asleep and then i end up getting a headache in the front of my head and my eyes hurt or ill fall asleep and i will ewake up in the middle of the night with a headache so any one else get this feeling or am i the only one and what could it be????:mad:

nomorepanic
06-08-08, 18:23
Have you had your eyes tested recently?

Are you drinking enough water?

yanksforever
06-08-08, 19:20
I've had headaches like that many times. Sometimes, if I oversleep, I'll wake up with a headache in my eyes and front of my head. Are you especially stressed these days? Too much caffeine? Why are you haveing trouble sleeping?

ETA- one time I had a headache everyday for 12 days straight and convinced myself it was something sinister..im sure u know what i thought it was....but it turned out to be stress.

milly jones
06-08-08, 20:31
do u grind ur teeth at night?

or clench ur jaws?

i get terrible headaches from tension in my face

just a thought?

if im bad i use a mouthguard

i also drink loads water too

milly xxx

Stressed92
06-08-08, 21:43
Yes psychomum, I get these a lot. Usually when Im stressed.
I get a headache in or around my eyes and on my forehead.
Drinking lots sometimes helps:yesyes:
x

chriscml
07-08-08, 23:15
headache is a commen symptom of anxity cause of the stress causes tension

leonardomonkey
08-08-08, 00:11
Hey

Have a look at the following link, it calms me when i get headaches

http://www.round-earth.com/HeadPainIntro.html

leo

Sunkid
08-08-08, 08:05
Hi Leonardo

Thank you very much for the link. I read it with my mouth agape because I was on my way to have sinus medication because of a constant headache above the eyebrows and behind the ears. I have to add that my neck is so stiff that it is not funny any more. The thing that worried me about my headache is the nausea that goes with it and the link explains that down to a T. Thank you very much - you have made my day

leonardomonkey
08-08-08, 09:35
Glad i could help:yahoo: