PDA

View Full Version : Got Through Brian Passing Aniversery

fran1888
06-05-05, 09:08
HI all got through his passing day. But to be honest i dont think i could have done it. Without this site and all the people that helped me..I took flowers to his grave told him i loved him and will never forget him. Then told myself i have gave time time out for brian. Now i have to get back to the norm and not dwell on my negative thoughs. Well thanks all. Well today is my yongest son dale 13th birthday he shares it with my granmother who is the grand old age of 99 .So we are having a big birthday bash toinght for them both..So im looking forward to tonight.. just wanted to say thanks to you all..

Frances Gill
Love & Respect to you all...

kairen
06-05-05, 10:09
HI Fran,

so pleased you got through the day, and your feeling positive

wow 99, that is great i hope you have a great day,

bigg hugg xx

kairen x

sal
06-05-05, 11:42
Hi Fran

Well done you for getting through yesterday, and i appreciate how hard it must have been for you.

Teenage years are just beginning, hope he has a lovely day and also your grandmother. You have a great night tonight you deserve it.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
06-05-05, 11:44
Hi Fran,

Well done hun! Glad you found that inner strength!

All the best for tonight,

Love & Wishes

Take Care,

PIP'S X X X X

florence
06-05-05, 12:35
Hi Fran

Great news!! :)

Have a lovely evening tonight .
All the best.

Florence.

**To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.**

carlin
06-05-05, 13:40
Hi Fran
So glad you got through ok. Have a good time tonight and keep in touch.

seh1980
06-05-05, 15:13
Well done Fran!! :D

Meg
06-05-05, 15:48
Fran ,

Well done for doing what you wanted to do despite the pain, and you can do it again whenever you feel the need...

Now turn your attention to the living and get those knees up this weekend with Grandma and Dale..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
06-05-05, 17:17
Well done Fran for getting through such a difficult day.

Hope you enjoy the party tonight.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
07-05-05, 00:40
Fran

Hope you have had a good night and party and taken time out for yourself to enjoy yourself, you honestly deserved it hun.

Take care and let us know how you are getting on.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

nomorepanic
07-05-05, 17:28
Fran

I am glad that it all went ok for you and I hope you have a lovely birthday bash too.

Nicola

sal
08-05-05, 00:38
Hi Fran

Hope the party went well and you all enjoyed it.

Love Sal xx