PDA

View Full Version : Heloee all

sumitgud
07-08-08, 01:35
Hi, am new to forums & this my first post. I'm a 36 yr old male frm south wales. I have had some sort of anxiety that has largly been untreated since childhood. I have had M.E. after epstein barre virus 10 years ago. I have had to deal with pain, fatigue, anxiety, depression like symptoms, mis-diagnosis, ignorance and have tried most (ssri) medications to help. None have worked a cure and some have made things worse at times. I am on propranalol only and have been for 10 yrs. I nearly started to take citalopram again when I came across this site. I felt relieved to know that panic attacks arent just some fruite and nut case freakin out and that yes the symptoms are pretty darn naff and real. Am encouraged enough here to stay off the meds, but am for the first time acknowledging that panic is an issue besides M.E. Only because some of the most frightening symptoms I ever had happened recently due to comming off marijuana for pain and symptom relief. Am interested to hear from anyone from south Wales for chat and support. It's made a difference to know (no ssri meds again :yahoo: ) I aint alone in what I go thru.:yesyes: thanks for a good site. take care peeps. atss@o2.co.uk

Alisonj
07-08-08, 04:32
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum

kellie
07-08-08, 12:06
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here, you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

take care :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxx

Lindalou64
07-08-08, 12:11
Hello Sumitgud And Welcome To The Site, Wish Ya Well, Linda

milly jones
07-08-08, 19:57
a warm welsh welcome from me hunny

take care milly xxx

lorac
07-08-08, 21:38
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

nomorepanic
07-08-08, 22:12
Hi Sumit

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

You may want to remove your email address and ask people to PM you instead as anyone on the internet can see this post. Just a thought

sumitgud
29-08-08, 03:38
Thanks for the welcome's ta mucho.

pooh
29-08-08, 11:06
HI there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x