PDA

View Full Version : Mid day seems worse

mikejames
07-08-08, 11:23
Is it just me or does anyone else start the day fairly ok but come round about half 11 till half 2 i suddenly get panic stricken for no reason

Shortness of breath / aches / pains etc etc etc i am sure you all know

Seems to pass then as the afternoon wears on

Any thoughts much appreciated

Mike

befuddled1
07-08-08, 11:56
Hi Mike
I don't have the same sort of anxiety/symptoms as you seem to but I do seem to get what I call 'middle-of-the-day' anxiety. It's particularly on days when I'm not doing other things, or at least that's when I notice it. I think it's about being aware of all these choices I have, all the many things I could be/ought to be/ need to be doing. I quite often end up snoozing to get past it. Generally morning (unless i have something on that day) and late afternoon/evening are my more relaxed times of day. Sometimes I find myself wishing the day away so I can get to the feeling of the evening/night (the time I associate with the end of the day and a lessening of pressures on me) as it were. Daylight can feel harsh.
That's me anyway. Don't know if it's any use to you.
Befuddled

Jackson01
07-08-08, 14:12
I think if you consult with any doctor then this would be great for you and I think this is the time for taking too much care of yourself in these days espacilly with your living style and diet issues.

andie73
07-08-08, 14:58
Hi

I have experinenced similar but found my anxiety was caused by low sugar levels. I am not diabetic but if I don't eat some fruit mid morning by 12 I am shakey and panicky.

Hope this helps.