PDA

View Full Version : Hiya new to this and feeling lonely

smile
07-08-08, 18:53
Hiya,don't know where to start really.I am suffering terrible anxiety,fear,panic and worry non stop,and suffer from post traumatic stress from some very scary stuff from my past.Also suffering grief now as I lost my partner to suicide this year,which has made my anxieties ,fear for my life and health worse now,its like a vicious circle.Any advice would be great,thank you for taking the time to read this,and hope I may be able to help others too.

marie1974
07-08-08, 19:10
hello and wecome to nmp, you sound like you been through alot hun and you will definately get lots of support, advice and hugs here. keep posting and we will do our best to help u. you will make some lovely new mates here too.xxxx

alexis
07-08-08, 19:18
Hi Smile and welcome, I hope you feel better now youve found the site, you will make lots of new friends and get lots of support, take care.xxxx

smile
07-08-08, 19:59
Thank you for your kind words xxxx

gtrgrl3369
07-08-08, 20:19
I am so sorry that you have gone through so much this year. I was wondering though are you suffering from all this after the suicide or before? Are you worried that all the stress that you are going through could cause you to do the same? Please dont. There are alot of great people who truly care what you are going through here and we will help in any way possible, just ask. Again you have my deepest thoughts and prayers for you. Take care.:hugs:

smile
07-08-08, 21:04
gtrgrl3369 thank you hunni.And no,I am definitely not suicidal hunni.I want to live my life ,and hopefully with help be living life without my fears and anxieties,and yes I had these before what happened this year.I guess i worry about death a lot more now,because partner was the youngest and closest person i have known that has died.Thank you for listening hunni,i'm always here to listen if you have anxieties too,all help each other,and great to finally meet people who know what it's like to have problems in life,and can help each other xxxx:hugs:

chriscml
07-08-08, 22:55
hi smiley

im so sorry what you have gone througth i no its hard not to think about it but dont let it stress u n stress you cause u wont do ur self any favours.just keep ur mind ocupid with someting n wen u get anxious r panicky just think of happy times of ur life n the paic will soon pass.hope i have helped get well love

eternally optimistic
07-08-08, 23:03
Hi Smile (thats an gud optimistic title)

Are you able to talk to some impartial that can give you good advice, maybe a good doctor. They might be able to point you in the right direction of say, a counsellor.

You'll most probably gain peace and strength from this site.

I havent really contributed too much to other people, but just browsing and seeing others are in the same boat really does give you hope.

Hope you get the help you are looking for.

Keep smiling

j

pooh
07-08-08, 23:13
Hi smile and welcome along to NMP

Im sorry that you have had such a tough time, but hopefully from the replies you have already received, you will see that NMP is a really supportive community.

Good to have you with us

Pooh xx

smile
07-08-08, 23:27
Thank you all for being here for me,I hope I can help by returning that kindness back,so anyone can turn to me if in need,as i am a good listener and always willing to help as best i can,hugs to you all x:hugs:

Leigh369
08-08-08, 02:26
Your post had me bawling my eyes out. My twin sister tried to commit suicide a few months ago so it struck a nerve. I was the one that discovered her and got her to the hospital. She wants to kill herself and I'm terrified of dying...We're a messed up pair!

I feel so immensely sad for you to lose someone close to you that way. That kind of an experience does push you to the edge. Just remember, that as the days go on, you slowly start to back away from it and there will be a day when you'll notice you do feel better. Lots of emotions and bumps in the road, but you seem like a strong person. I really wish I knew what to say to you to make you feel better. Hang in there! Welcome to the board! :hugs: