PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, But Don't Know Myself Anymore

heidi
07-08-08, 21:15
Hi Everyone,

I hope to find everyone on here better than me today......I don't really know whats causeing all my anxiety lately but i have just lost the plot, i worry about EVERYTHING !!! I do have health anxiety but i did have that pretty much under controll untill about 2 months ago and i really don't know why it is back to me now but i'm going CRAZY with it again i sit and suffer EVERY DAY i always think i'm dieing with something everyday ( LIKE CAN'T BREATH) If anyone can relate to this PLEASE responed to me as i really DON'T think i can take much more of this .......I"M GETTING REALLY DEPRESSED !! sorry for the non helpfull thread............take good care of ur self everyone and thanks in advance.

milly jones
07-08-08, 21:25
heidi hun

i dont have ha

but i do have sa

the principles the same

the thoughts are anx manipulating ur fears

they are irrational and unhelpful

the more u worry the worse the anx gets

i know its easy to say hunny , cos i get those thoughts too.

pas will not kill u hunny

love milly xxx

ps hope that helps a little hun

pps is this too hard please?

kellie
07-08-08, 21:30
Hiya Heidi, I can deffo relate to you hun and they way you are feeling.
Im also a health anx sufferer and can go through times where im very high anx all the time and thinking im going to die, its so hard to cope with sometimes and very scary.
Hold on in there and try your best to relax, you know realy deep inside that you are ok and its your anx that is giving you this stinking thinking.I also know how hard it can be to stop this train of thought once it creeps in.
Are you a googler?, do you googler any symptoms you get?
If you are you realy need to stop this as it will make you feel so much worse,I used to be a googler and i know how distructive it can be to a health anx sufferer and lots of others on here will agree with me.
keep posting and talk to us and we will help you as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

HeatherMc
07-08-08, 21:31
do not ever apologise for needing help hun i can really relate to were you are coming you are having a hard time read the symptoms pages again and then the success stories i have been on a bit of a downer today hot as hell in work and the people i work with havent stopped moaning all day i am battling anxiety and they are worrying about handbags honestly

dont be too hard on yourself

anxiety stinks you would not wish it on your worst enemy

you are not alone

heather

heidi
07-08-08, 22:18
Hello,
thank you milly, kellie, and heather for the helpful respones ......i'm trying my best to keep everyone of my thoughts at bay. i just wish i knew why my thoughts have been going CRAZY lately !!
maybe i'm thinking about it to much but i just can't think about anything else ATM ....but i will try and give it my best shot to STOP thinking about my health anxeity, i just wish i could be a kid again as i NEVER worried about anything then. SORRY to keep going on about this ( I WILL BEAT MRS ANXIETY'S A*S SOON AGAIN SORRY) and a thanks again for the help !!