PDA

View Full Version : mice and bad nerves im drained

titchjd
08-08-08, 08:35
Hi everyone .....soz 2 moan but I am shatterd and so on edge .
I have mice in my house......they in livin room kitchen and I saw 1 in my bedroom this morning .....I havent slept in 3 nyts and my nerves are soooo on edge its making me feel ill .Idont mind them if I cant see them but knowing they in my bdroom and seeing it has cracked me up.....I have poison down but takes 2 weeks 2 work .

Soz 2 go on but they reallyaffeting my nerves.....has any1 else had similar prob just dont know wot2 do as cant sleep in room knowing theres mice x

Thanx 4 readin x
Titch xxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
08-08-08, 11:03
hi hun

hugs to u

i ahd this problem when a friend was in hospital and i went to look after his house.

hed left food available and they were enjoying it.

firstly, ensure that there is nothing they would like to eat around, including daft stuff like soap or candles.

mice are scared of humans, so the likely hoood that they would be around when u are is slim.

what about having say the tv on, or a fan going with streamers to create movement in the room? u can also get those plug in things but dont know how well they work.

each day that passes the poison will be working, and so each day is a step closer to being rid hun.

not nice i know, we get them in the garage.

i was horrified a couple of months ago cos son found a cockroach in garage too. i freaked then

take care

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
08-08-08, 11:05
hi titch i cant help im sorry but they are a nousense i know, im sending u a big hugs xxxx

titchjd
08-08-08, 11:46
Thanx Milly and Donna ....off 2 moms in a mo 2 get a kip lol xxxx

Zingara
08-08-08, 20:43
My parents have had this problem. They found humane traps easily the most effective, and a lot more effective than poison. They can't use poison anyway now because they have a cat, but even before they found it ineffective, and worse, if a mouse does die of it the corpse sometimes decomposes under the floorboards, causing an absolutely awful smell. I would recommend humane traps every time. Put a bit of chocolate in, mice can't resist chocolate, they like it a lot better than cheese. Good luck! xx