PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

PinkLily1808
08-08-08, 13:30
Hi. I'm Lily I'm 18 and I was just reading things on the internet about controlling parents and such. I think I really didn't realize how hard my dad made things on me until this recent year and now that I'm going off to college in about a week I'm starting to have a really hard time just with life. So I guess like I just need an outside source to talk to about what has gone on and the ways I've been choosing to deal with it. Because I want to go to college and learn and have fun but be smart and right now i'm just ready to go party like crazy and forget about the last 18 years of my life.
<3 Lil

Southern_Belle
08-08-08, 15:45
Hi Lily,

Welcome to NMP. Many here understand how you are feeling and you will get support. In college you can learn and have fun at the same time. Just a word of advice though, drinking alcohol or drugs can sometimes make anxiety worse or bring on panic attacks. If you haven't already found that out, I'd thought I would let you know. Glad you found us and hope we can help.

Take care,

Laura

lorac
08-08-08, 15:47
Hello Lily

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get lots of help and support on here

Take care

Carol

Lindalou64
08-08-08, 16:30
welcome lily to the site i agree with laura, drinking and drugging is deffo a trigger and ya dont want that , i do wish ya well, and good luck w/college.......linda

nomorepanic
08-08-08, 23:08
Hi Lily

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Lilith1980
09-08-08, 11:49
Hi Pinklily

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
10-08-08, 01:02
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here, you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

take care :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxx

milly jones
13-08-08, 21:57
Hi hun

a warm nmp welcome to u

hope that u gain as much support and help here as i do

love milly xxxx