PDA

View Full Version : the pub!

LisaS
07-05-05, 12:44
I always feel a bit scared about posting here just incase something goes wrong!
but going to the pub has been a big deal. haven't been since Jan! But..

I did it i did it i did it!!
[8D]
DROVE to the pub - ON MY OWN!
went in to the pub - ON MY OWN!
found my friends, ordered drinks at the bar, and stayed til closing!!!

YEAH!
(only had a lager shandy!)

i know it doesn't sound much - but i am pleased!

Lisa
xx

Meg
07-05-05, 12:52
Good for you Lisa...

Fabulous progress .. now you need to do it again and again soon.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
07-05-05, 12:54
Yipee...well done Lisa, keep at it and keep in touch and let us know how your're doing xxxxx

florence
07-05-05, 12:59
Hi
That's awsome Lisa !!
Way to go [^].
Keep at it.

Take care.
Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

seh1980
07-05-05, 13:18
[Wow!] Lisa well done!! I find going to the pub really difficult sometimes and know that it really can be a challenge. A big well done to you!! :D

alexis
07-05-05, 13:33
Well done you!! I hope to be following in your footsteps shortly, I havent been for a year now, not been anywhere much socailly, tried a few weeks ago but wasent as brave as you, i turned back as soon as i got out the front door.
I am going to a christening tomorrow which will be a first step for me, even if I only get to church Ill be happy but im determined to go to the do as well,
very well done, you should be proud
Love Alexis

nomorepanic
07-05-05, 16:56
A big well done to you :D

Glad you managed to stay there with your friends as well.

Keep at it!

Nicola

kairen
07-05-05, 17:54
Good on you Lisa, takes a lot ot bottle to walk into a pub on your own well done gald you had a good night xx

kairen x

Karen
07-05-05, 19:17
Well done Lisa. Great progress. You are doing so well and having proved to yourself that you can do it once, you can keep doing it to reinforce this to yourself.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Rennie1989
07-05-05, 22:52
Well done lisa!

Wish I could go to a pub, but I'm tooooo young, lol. Ow well only 2 years to go, then I'll go on my 18th

Scooter Girl AKA Jade