PDA

View Full Version : feeling upset n parinod

chriscml
08-08-08, 20:08
hi now that i dont suffer from panic attacks but still sufer from anxcity.some times i feel like crying wen i think back about wat i have been trougth wiv panic disorder n aswell seeing my grandad go thorouh it as he has been for 6 years i c him i c me wat i went through gets me upset.and does anyone who as revored get parinod about any little ill simtom? eg headace but doesnt go in a panic cause i do i cant help feeling like this just still think that worse than its not but in away i no i aint dona die so iz that just parnior a axcity?

Jackson01
09-08-08, 15:07
I think there is no matter as you told up here and I think you can easily solve this also. Because you are the person who can do each and every thing for you. Anxiety i came through frustration so this is my advice to keeping cool yourself more then times and try to change your thoughts which you have been made up with yourself.

ana
10-08-08, 22:25
I used to think I had brain tumor and that there was no way my numerous symptoms could just be anxiety... I've done a brain scan three times and it proved ok every time, but still I panicked over every single symptom. I can totally relate to what you're experiencing and don't worry, it's just anxiety. If it wasn't, we would all be dead by now :winks: