PDA

View Full Version : Well worth a call

vernon
07-05-05, 14:25
Hi all, this is for NTL customers.
I am an ntl customer and have been for quite a few years now and have had no problems with them. Anyway I pay £24.99 for my broadband connection and £30 for my telephone per month but this does include free call to house phones in Britain so my total monthly bill is around £55 per month. I seen some leaflet’s also there home page advertising 3 for £30 package that includes Broadband at 1mb, telephone and base pack TV. So out of interest I telephoned NTL on 0800 183 0123 (its free phone number but they are a bit slow on answering), and told them about the offer and what I am paying. My broadband they said is going to be upgraded to 2mb as the prices have dropped, but I could leave it the same and only pay £10 50, so I said do that and that was a £15 saving for same broadband, the phone package they put to standard £9 50 that’s a £20 saving so I added TV package for £10 and put my satellite set-up up stairs. So for phoning them I now pay £30 per month for TV, broadband and telephone where I was paying £55 before just for broadband and telephone. So anyone on NTL its well worth the phone calls to see what you can save on services. They wont phone you they just increase the broadband speed. Take care all hope this helps someone ells. Vernon

seh1980
07-05-05, 17:12
I had the same thing with my broadband with Virgin yesterday. Phoned them up and they offrered it to me for £7 cheaper a month [Wow!]

kairen
07-05-05, 18:34
LOL ver i read all that waiting for a punch line see what a reputation you have hun xxx

kairen x

vernon
07-05-05, 18:34
yeh sarah i thought i would post as a phone call can save lots of money. As you say no mater who the provider is worth a call? i saved £25 and got an extra service lol. they arnt going to phone us ant tell us?

seh1980
07-05-05, 19:27
lol vern they don't tell you unless they HAVE to..:D

alexis
07-05-05, 19:54
I thought you were telling a joke too vern, lol thanks for info i will look into it as i havent got broadband, thanks Alexis