PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the constant anxiety

smile
09-08-08, 15:36
New day,sore head as per usual,dizzy,palpitations,so tired of it all,wish I could waken up refreshed and be able to relax:weep: sorry for moaning

Jay1979
09-08-08, 15:39
Hugs to you. I feel exactly the same, it drives me nuts !!

smile
09-08-08, 15:45
Thanks Jay1979 hugs to you too,glad i'm not alone.Hope your feeling better soon xx

sunnydays
09-08-08, 21:13
Hi Smile,

You're certainly not alone. I too suffer exactly the same symptoms as you. I hate getting up in the mornings as that's when my anxiety sweeps over me and the rest of the day is spent trying to calm myself. I too just want to wake up and feel calm, refreshed and happy.

love
Sunny

caggy08
09-08-08, 22:01
i know excatly How you feel! in my words its A w**ker, always feeling Soo damm s**t all the time, and on top of being nervous 100 times a day frightned your gonna do summing terrible, you get all the physical symptoms which Make you feel Like your Bodys Not working propely, so you then think your different from everyone else which leads to depression on top of all that your feeling, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH! :( Well i got this trapped now im winning the battle, even thogh all this stuff s happening to me, i have that 5% of brain thats my freind and the 5% is rising 12 weeks back that 5%was not even half A percentage so it shows u that wen you accept your aniexty your body starts to mend, it makes u feel like s**t but thats all it can do, it cant do anything else,

Aniexty is A Little s**t i wish you all the best i really do
we are all here for eachother and im amazed how common this illness is, gimmie A toothache any day

xxxx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

rocklover
10-08-08, 10:38
Hi,

I get this too, I wake up with a feeling of dread wondering how the hell I will get through the day! Some days the feeling goes away and some days it doesn't. My main anxiety symptom is nausea, which I have much of the time and being an emetophobe, sometimes it does get the better of me.

I am starting a new job on the 1st of Sept, it is the first full time job I have had since I was pregnant with my daughter (so that's about 4 years) and I really need to be able to wake up in the morning and feel ok. I think if I could feel "normal" in the morning then I would drastically reduce my anxiety. Anybody got any tips?