PDA

View Full Version : Apology to folks in chat this afternoon

Squibbet
09-08-08, 20:05
I came into Chat in a panic, and everyone was lovely and calmed me down. I can't thank them enough.

The trouble is, I didn't actually thank them at all ... I got distracted and just left the room without even saying goodbye. :blush:

That was *so* rude of me, everybody had been so nice, and I'm really sorry. I really must watch my manners!

lorac
09-08-08, 20:38
Hi Squibbet

I am sure the people in chat will understand but it was nice of you to apologise.

Hope you and Baggs didn't think I was being rude when I left chat this morning but all my electric was switched off and I lost connection.

Carol

Squibbet
09-08-08, 23:04
Hi, Carol!

heh! ... Isn't technology wonderful? :)

bottleblond
10-08-08, 11:32
I made a sharp exit in the middle of the quiz last night too-thanks to this blinkin computer! maybe we should go back to the old fashioned ways of communication-like smoke signals :winks:

Squib....don't worry about it huni, people will understand!

Love Lisa
xxxxx

kazzie
10-08-08, 19:30
Blondie:hugs:

Sure the sharp exit wasent because you dident know the answers:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kaz x:hugs:

diane07
10-08-08, 20:52
Aww squibbet,

I'm sure people will understand hun, its difficult at first to get the hand of chat, and lots of people come in chat for help, you can always pm me hun if things get difficult

di xx

bottleblond
10-08-08, 21:36
Oi Kazz-I was aking the questions :ohmy:

I'd rather ask the questions answer them though! :winks: tiz the blonde in me!! lol

xxxx