PDA

View Full Version : Hello - another new member

Tournesol
09-08-08, 21:52
I've been an anxious person for as long as I can remember and have had problems with health anxiety in particular for most of my life. I have also had some major health problems for a few years now which I think have made my existing anxiety worse and more difficult to deal with. I feel pretty isolated and that I can't really talk to my family and friends about my fears without upsetting and/or alienating them. So I was very pleased to find this site which seems to have a lot of useful information and the chance to communicate with others who can understand where I'm coming from.

yorkylover
09-08-08, 22:54
Hi and :welcome: there is lots of support here for you,lots of lovely people to offer friendly advise.:hugs:

Alisonj
09-08-08, 23:42
Welcome! I have really been so happy since I have found this forum, it is a relief just to know you are not alone. I hope you find it as helpful as I do

kellie
10-08-08, 01:07
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
We all understand here what you are going through so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RosieXXX
10-08-08, 21:49
Hi Tournesol,

Welcome to the site. I have suffered from health anxiety for many years too, and I think you will find this site very friendly with plenty of people who understand.

marie1974
10-08-08, 21:50
hello and welcome to nmp, u will gain some great advice and support here and also make new friends. hugs xxxx

JessicaTheGnome
11-08-08, 07:29
Hiya, I'm new too. I'm Jessica, or you can call me Gnome too. :) Nice to meet you! Message me whenever you want to chat!

Lindalou64
11-08-08, 12:14
Hello And Welcome To The Site,i Wish Ya Well, Linda

Southern_Belle
11-08-08, 19:40
Hi Tournesol,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
11-08-08, 21:56
Hi

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

milly jones
13-08-08, 21:34
Hi hun

a warm nmp welcome to u

hope that u gain as much support and help here as i do

love milly xxxx