PDA

View Full Version : hoping someone can help please

longy79
09-08-08, 22:42
hiya everyone, im new to the site tonite and thought id put my concerns and see if they what i thought they may be, ill try not to give my life story but as much details as i can

im 29 male and live in uk, set up my company last year which can get stressful, recently got engaged and for some reason i dont feel myself

over the last 2 years i have been getting symptoms of:

fluttering in chester
lightheaded at same time
and feel like im going to collapse
chest feels bit tight

i dont sleep very well and never have really, always thinkin bout things, i dont do loads of exercise but do as much as i can

had ecg done last year and seen doctor, shown nothing said it was stress ad anxiety

anyway over the last 2 weeks since coming back from holiday i have been getting the above symptoms again along with:

heartburn sensation in chest and throat and finding it hard to get motivated again back into my work

i think im answering my own questions here, but do u think its something to worry bout heart wise or down simply to stress, anxiety and so on

and is there any ideas on how i can cope with it , or if there is anything i can take

im planning on seeing doctor on monday cos i need to get this sorted, cant go on, its affecting my life...

thanks for looking and sorry to anyone i bored haha

mark

titchjd
09-08-08, 22:50
Hiya .....welcum 2 NMP .....it does sound like stress and anxiety ,its amazin wot symptoms and feelings u get with anxiety ..I suffer with it terrible at the moment ,it is something u can control so if it continues go 2 gp and explain how u feel .

hope u feel better soon
Titch x

yorkylover
09-08-08, 22:51
Hi Mark and :welcome: You have come to the right place for support.Your symptoms all sound like stress,anxiety ect.There is lots of help here,lots of friendly advise.:hugs: :hugs: