PDA

View Full Version : 1 year and 8 months later. . .

Rennie1989
07-05-05, 22:29
Hiya all

I haven't been on for ages, this is mainly my reason:

I think I'm cured!

Ever since meeting Mike (my boyfriend) my life has turned upside down. From being a quiet, lonely and unconfindent I've turned to happy, cheerful and like a normal 15 year olf girl.

Thanks for all of your support, with out it I wouldn't be here saying what I am, I will still be here to help others but may be busy seeing Mike, lol.

Thanks again!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

kate
07-05-05, 22:47
Jade,

I'm so happy for you!

Good luck with your relationship and don't forget to keep in touch!

Lots of love Kate xxx

jill
07-05-05, 22:48
Hi Jade :D

I am soooooo happy to hear that you are feeling better. When you where chating to my daughter the other night I looked at you and seen a lovely young lady. Today is the beging of the rest of your life, enjoy it Jade because that is what life is all about.

WELL DONE

SENDING YOU A BIG HUG

LOVE JILLXXX

Rennie1989
07-05-05, 22:49
Kate

Don't worry, I'll try not to forget, lol

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Rennie1989
07-05-05, 22:50
Jill

Thanx for your hug lol.

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

clickaway
07-05-05, 23:57
Thats great news Jade.

Yes, its true that intense happiness can transform you in this way!

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Karen
08-05-05, 00:19
Glad you are doing so well Jade.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
08-05-05, 00:19
Thats so great Jade .

You enjoy every minute - don't forget to write it all down so you can remember the details of these fabulous times.

Love
Meg

sal
08-05-05, 00:31
Jade

I am so pleased how well you have progressed and you are a credit to yourself for doing so well. Pleased you and Mike are getting on so well. He is lucky to have you.

Pleased you feel like a normal 15 year old girl and hope this continues and wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
08-05-05, 01:09
Hi Jade,

I'm so pleased for you hun! You GO GIRL! Enjoy yourself and keep in touch let us know how your getting on!

All the Best

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

sal
08-05-05, 02:24
Jade

Just a quick one keep in touch by text and i am so happy for you. If anyone deserved this it was you hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Rennie1989
08-05-05, 09:11
Hiya all

In 20 minutes i have got to catch the bus to see Mike, just a quicky. . .

Thanx for all of your replies, everyone of them made me smile. I will contact as much as possible, you haven't got rid of me that easily, lol.

Well I better get ready, got to call a friend if she's coming with me to see Mike (well she'll see her boyfriend too) or I'll be on the bus on my own for over an hour, never mind! lol

Thanx again!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

seh1980
08-05-05, 10:42
Good for you Scoot - nice to see you so happy!! :D

nomorepanic
08-05-05, 12:02
Jade

Glad to see that you posted this[8D]

We are all so happy for you [:P]

xxxx

Nicola

carlin
08-05-05, 16:53
Hi Jade,
I guess you won't read this now as you are out enjoying yourself, but had to write it anyway, hugs.....kisses...love......take care and please do let us know all the goss. take care darling

kairen
08-05-05, 17:25
GREAT TO HEAR YOU SO POSITIVE, ALL THE BEST LOTS LOVE XXXXX

kairen x

Rennie1989
08-05-05, 20:13
Thanx for the posts

I'm home now, lol. Been a brillian day, saw Mike's parents again, went to a pub for a few drinks, I had coke btw lol

It's been a fab weekend, from start to finish. Now I've got work experience for 2 weeks, great! lol

Thanx again

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Happy go lucky!

sal
08-05-05, 23:09
Hope the work experience goes well. What are you doing?

Pleased you and Mike are getting on so well, as i have said before Jade you really deserve this to give you the boost you needed.

Love Sal xx

Rennie1989
10-05-05, 17:35
Hiya

Work Experience is fab atm, I'm at my old primary school, it's changed so much from the last 4 years!

Mike is coming to my brother's birthday party and staying the night, can't wait to see him, really missing him (although I haven't seen him since Sunday evening, lol)

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Jade Loves Mike 4Eva
x X x

seh1980
10-05-05, 18:06
Glad to hear that things are going so well for you Scoot. Hope you have a great time at the party!! :D

jill
10-05-05, 18:30
Hi Jade,

Glad to hear you are enjoying your work experience, what sort of things are you doing there?
Have a fab time at the party.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Karen
10-05-05, 18:47
Hi Jade

Glad the work experience is going well.

Enjoy the party!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Rennie1989
10-05-05, 20:25
Hiya

I'm at the reception office for WE and I do photocying, delivering memo's and letters to the class rooms, coffee rounds lol and doing letters (well putting them in envolopes) so it's kind of boring, lmao

Thanks for your posts. Me and Mike are fab!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Jade Loves Mike 4Eva
x X x

sal
13-05-05, 21:27
Best of luck Jade. So proud of happy you are.

Love Sal xx