PDA

View Full Version : Weak legs

thepanicgirl
10-08-08, 21:42
Hi
Has anyone had weak legs? It is like my legs from the knees down are weak, It doesn't hurt but it is just like I feel they wont be able to support me. It is hard to explain. :winks: :unsure:

Trixie
10-08-08, 21:52
Can I ask how old you are? I ask this question as I suffered from something called 'jelly legs' a few years back. I felt as if they belonged to someone else, it turned out that they were one of the problems associated with the menopause.

thepanicgirl
10-08-08, 22:00
I am only 38 so maybe it is just my anxiety popping up in the legs:unsure:

debera
11-08-08, 01:12
hi
jelly legs are a classic symptom of anxiety. just this week i have had this a weak feeling in the legs from the knees down. the more i worry about it the worse it gets. try to keep yourself distracted and busy. it will go away. hope this helps
debera:hugs: :hugs:

gtrgrl3369
11-08-08, 14:26
I also have this symptom. I understand how you feel. I tried telling the doctor that I had weakness in my legs and they felt like they werent going to hold me up and I was going to fall right over. Why do they always look at you like your loony? Oh well, its normal for anxiety. It will go away. Take care.

scooby28
12-08-08, 13:44
I had these symptoms when i first got told i had low b12 which they founf through a blood test.