PDA

View Full Version : Push then crash and burn

ronski
11-08-08, 15:46
I wonder if any of you can recognise any of my problems that I am having right now. I have been making steady progress over the last couple of months in defeating anxiety and agoraphobia, but this weekend and today I have had a dramatic return of anxiety and physical sensations and abject tiredness.

Over the last week I have pushed the envelope somewhat to what I have been used to both physically and mentally. Yesterday I decided to slow things down somewhat as I didn,t feel to good on Saturday evening. My symptoms started with abject tiredness, slight nausea on doing anything strenuous and slight exercise intolerance. Today I decided I would go for my normal walk first thing in the morning and take it relatively easy for the rest of the day.

Anyway threequarters of the way round my 3-4 mile walk I suddenly ran out of energy and had a return of unpleasent sensations in my lower chest and upper abdomen. I had to belch continuously to relieve the discomfort. I then felt unwell and weak. So I went into the nearest cafe for a sit down and a drink. I didnt stay long as I was aggitated to how I was going to fare on getting home. I did manage to get home but felt weak and not my normal self at all. I have rested most of the day but I do still get this feeling in my epigastric area. The only way to describe it as is an odd whispering weak feeling, my pulse is regular with no palpitations. I just feel tired and not quite right. Can anybody say if they can recognise the above as symptoms they can put down to anxiety and why the sudden return of sensations after a good few months steady progress.
Thanks everybody
Ron:unsure: