PDA

View Full Version : Left I so sore

turnthelighton
11-08-08, 19:05
Here I go again I have had a bad day today :weep:

My eye is so sore, like it has no moisture in it, it is not red or swollen just uncomfortable and around my eye socket is tender.

I think it is dry eye as I have had it before buy my mind is doing over time and now I think I have optic neuritis (sorry for bad spelling).

Why is it always my left side.......oh.........I would like to cry but my eye is to sore.

Sorry to moan.

Title - Left Eye so sore

noonoo
11-08-08, 19:09
Are you sleeping okay?

Sometimes my eyes get like that if I haven't slept enough, that or my eyes go runny.

turnthelighton
11-08-08, 19:13
No sleeping has not been that good, I remember having this time last year as well and went to the eye docs etc. I am not sure if it is to do with not being at work etc as I work in a school. I think I need rountine.

scooby28
12-08-08, 13:43
I wear contacts sometimes and i notice when i take them out some days my eyes are really tender this worries me a little as it is always in the same place but it doesn't happen evertime i wear contacts so i think it must be when my eyes are tired yours may be the same sort of thing

Nechtan
12-08-08, 13:48
I get dry eyes too- which was confirmed on my last eye test. Like already said being run down and tired can cause it. In my own case I think it's to do with being in too much, agrophobic, as well as the computer screen and reading too much.

It might be worth trying one of those eye baths if you can get your hands on one. I felt those really helped with my dry eyes.

All the best

Nechtan

turnthelighton
13-08-08, 16:31
Thanks for the replies. It is still sore but I am bathing it and using my eye drops which is helping.

Really fed up just want to be well, I think I need to keep busy. Just when I think I am ok and illness comes into my head and off it all goes.

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh