PDA

View Full Version : won a prize for being mad and am better!

seeker
11-08-08, 23:27
Hello everyone,
You may or may not have entered a questionnaire by someone doing a pHD into anxiety months ago. I did, and won £25 in a prize draw for completing the questionnaire! Hurray! Was amost pleasant surprise.

the other good thing is that I am currently in a good phase, and not bothered by depression (happy pills, yoga and walking sorted that out), and the anxiety is manageable. I still have wobbles, but manage to plough on regardless and it doens't escalate to the point where I cannot think about anything else. I don't have any wonderful words of wisdom, other than to say that lots of people on these boards helped me, as did yoga and meditating and getting out into the countryside. Hope everyone feels better soon, and I have no doubt I will have another wobble soon (I'm predicting in advance that it will be if/when I get pregnant withint 18 months!), and will be posting regularly again!

Southern_Belle
12-08-08, 14:03
Hi Seeker,

Congratulations on finding out what worked for you and for giving great advice! I do hope you don't have any difficulty when you become pregnant, believe it or not, that was my easiest time. Good luck and you aren't mad, lol.

Take care,

Laura