PDA

View Full Version : first driving lesson!

kimmy
08-05-05, 17:17
well ive got my first driving lesson tomorrow. 10am if you live near me, so keep clear!!!!
anytips to keep calm,
obviously its normall to be anxious but last week i had a thing for work and i couldnt feel my legs i was so nervous. im thinking ill be needing my legs tomorrow! hehehe

Meg
08-05-05, 17:20
Have a good one .. where do we need to avoid ?

florence
08-05-05, 17:21
Hi
I remember being nervous too before my driving lessons, it is normal indeed.
All the best of luck !!!!
Take care.
Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

mumof4
08-05-05, 17:26
Good luck Ive failed my test twice so i gave up but i would love to learn to drive my partner does though.

seh1980
08-05-05, 18:07
Good luck!! Use rescue remedy!! :D

kirgray
08-05-05, 18:42
Hi Kimmy thanks for your post hun now its my turn to you, you will feel nervous its expected with anything new even people you think dont get nervous get the odd butterfly about trying something new!!Get on that rescue remedy chuck it does take the edge off!I wish you all the luck in the world demon tweeks!!!:D:D:D

carlin
08-05-05, 18:51
Hi Kimmy,
won't do the same old joke, but just thank goodness i don't live in your area, have alerted the people that do though! seriously, you will be fine, nervous at first, as anyone would be, but you will be so pre-occupied your mind won't have time to think about much else take care, try to enjoy and keep in touch

kimmy
08-05-05, 21:03
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ill let you know if i get a [B)]

sal
08-05-05, 22:28
Hi Kimmy

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
08-05-05, 22:42
Good luck for tomorrow Kimmy.

Most people feel nervous before starting driving lessions, let alone when you suffer from anxiety and panic. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
08-05-05, 23:26
Good Luck Kimmy, You are braver then me ( I just can't do the driving thing at all!)

Fingers crossed for you!

I hope it goes well!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

sal
09-05-05, 00:20
Hi Kimmy

Like Pips says you are braver than her. Regardless of how you feel you are trying it and that is a positive move. Cant wait to see how it goes and hope it goes really well.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tasha
09-05-05, 11:37
Good luck! Hope it went well :)

kimmy
09-05-05, 12:06
ok i did it, was brilliant! i didnt stall it. i kept getiing adjitated waiting for instrudctor to arrive, but i kept talking to myself sayings it normal to be worried, im not going to get all stressed and kept breathing!!!
driving instructor said i did well, oh and kept saying to slow down!(spoil sport) oh and the other thing OPEN MY EYES! (WELL THERE WAS ARE CAR COMING!!!!!!!!!):D THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVEYBODY

Meg
09-05-05, 13:29
Great news Kimmy..

Well done

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
09-05-05, 14:18
Well done Kimmy,
still pleased i don't live in your area! xxxxx

lainey
09-05-05, 15:51
Well done Kimmy.
Keep it up

Take care

Elaine x

mom22
09-05-05, 16:50
Good job Kimmy! Over the worst of it...clear sailing from here on!

Sue

sal
09-05-05, 17:22
Well done Kimmy. Sounds like it went really well. Only was is forward now.

Love Sal xx

florence
09-05-05, 20:13
Hi

Great news Kimmy , way to go !! [8D]

Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

sal
09-05-05, 21:57
So Kimmy when is the next lesson for you?

Love Sal xx

Karen
09-05-05, 22:11
Well done Kimmy!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
10-05-05, 19:41
Ace news Kimmy,

Well Done You!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

kimmy
13-05-05, 11:00
ok next lesson is monday!!!! ok real lesson anyways. my friends have been sat on the sofa showing me what to do!! bless

Meg
13-05-05, 13:53
Hope it all goes well

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
13-05-05, 14:27
What time on Monday Kimmy? - i''l make a note to keep well clear! take care and good luck. xxxxx

nomorepanic
13-05-05, 19:43
Good luck Kimmy - great that you are doing so well at it so a big well done to you.

Nicola

rhowes2000
13-05-05, 20:43
Well done on your first lesson Kimmy!! My sister just had her first lesson too, sure you will enjoy the second a lot more now. just think of the independance and no more public transport!!

Good luck

Richard

Karen
13-05-05, 22:25
Hope it goes well Kimmy

Karen

sal
14-05-05, 02:06
Hi Kimmyu

Good luck for Monday and hope to hear how well it went.

Love Sal xx

kimmy
17-05-05, 09:40
well it went brilliant, next week im doing roundabouts!! dundun derrrrrrr

sal
17-05-05, 09:44
Well done Kimmy, pleased it went so well for you. Good luck for the roundabouts!!!

Love Sal xx

carlin
17-05-05, 13:35
Well done Kimmy!

Meg
17-05-05, 14:02
Nice one Kimmy

Karen
17-05-05, 22:36
Glad it went well Kimmy

Karen